**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thank-you Kabam! Autoplay looks GREAT!

2»

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    By the way, it would also be nice to have the option to lock-in the champ you'd like to use for the whole path.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

By the way, it would also be nice to have the option to lock-in the champ you'd like to use for the whole path.

I guess the workaround for that would be to select 4 inferior champions to the one you’d like to use.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Kill_Grey said:

This auto movement stuff pretty much works perfectly with the floating window on MiUI. I can just have the app running in the top right corner while I browse the internet for lecture notes or diagrams AND while listening to music as well. BRILLIANT!

MiUI is the Android skin for Xiaomi mobile devices and it's sub brands in case you're wondering.
    Watch out for that share screen during lectures, though! 😜
  • Gul2025Gul2025 Posts: 89
    As someone who has e AI fight my dailies, this is amazing. I will never miss out on resources again due to work. Lol Thank you!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

This auto movement stuff pretty much works perfectly with the floating window on MiUI. I can just have the app running in the top right corner while I browse the internet for lecture notes or diagrams AND while listening to music as well. BRILLIANT!

MiUI is the Android skin for Xiaomi mobile devices and it's sub brands in case you're wondering.
    Watch out for that share screen during lectures, though! 😜
    Well, most of my lectures are physical anyways, lol.