**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you excited for variant 7

Just asking are you also hoping to get 25% t5cc fragments of your choice from v7

Are you excited for variant 7 185 votes

Yes
72%
TheJalliLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelRaganatorcytwbcccrider474TristanBpn88855RichTheManSylarKanameKamikaze_TurtleDOKTOROKTOPUSMasterduxLilMaddogHTWarlord5386BigDaddyCoconutSpseudosaneAckbar67rcm2017Newman0067 135 votes
No
9%
Spity68Lvernon15Pwf57MoehageneFloorKillerIKON-sixate-BerjibsCarracho01E_Rich423ShenkScrubhanBoimaster69ElwindKanonnAlbinoDarkElfKennMcoc 17 votes
Mixed
17%
CovenatorHaji_SaabWorld EaterGK_23TerraJohnyzeroMenkentRasiloverBuckyBruhRaichu626TitoBandito187AleorDenzel116ItsDamienWozzy101Luke9523StevieManWonderDeaconHera1d_of_Ga1actusMaqsood 33 votes

Comments

• FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Yes
    Im more excited for that 25% T5CC crystal uwu :p
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Always enjoy variant content.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Yes
    I’m more in it for the gold :D
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Yes
    It's something to do finally, I would've preferred summer of pain or 7.2 but variant content is always a good time.
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 243 ★★
    Yes
    I'm excited for this cause I have more hero champs at higher rankings than I do villains. Doom hard carried me through the villain one.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Always. Another rank 5 for me is amazing, plus just more stuff I can do and possibly explore if I put my mind to it.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Mixed
    Would like to see tier2 alphas. I literally stopped 1 path short of finishing V6 becuz I don’t want the 2 tier5 basics to sit in my stash with the others
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yes

Im excited for the rewards.

Hoping it is kinda difficult.

☝️ Rewards could be really exciting for me. May end up with a R3 AA or G99.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Mixed
    Etjama said:

Im excited for the rewards.

Hoping it is kinda difficult.

☝️ Rewards could be really exciting for me. May end up with a R3 AA or G99.
    I cant form any t5cc but any t5cc is nice to have.(unless its tech)
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Yes
    Hopefully it’s better than the most recent one. That could have been an easy itemless exploration if I could have been bothered. I’d like a bit of a challenge, sure some of it was fun but it was mainly just funny you could literally heavy spam in the corner for the first two chapters with a 3* venom
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Mixed
    Berjibs said:

No as I really disliked the last two.

Bosses were all dull and forgettable. Paths too easy, same old cheese tactic over and over with the same handful of champs interspersed with a few really annoying fights.

None of those things are grabbing me, sorry.

Shame as used to be my favourite content.

Yeah thats why I am only really looking forward to the rewards...
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Elwind said:

Hope for reward buffs

The difficulty to reward ratio is already the bets in the game, dude. Another reward buff would be ridiculous (unless they add some T2A).
    While true, I wouldn’t say no to swapping out some T5b for T2a
    Yes

Etjama said:

Elwind said:

Hope for reward buffs

The difficulty to reward ratio is already the bets in the game, dude. Another reward buff would be ridiculous (unless they add some T2A).
    While true, I wouldn’t say no to swapping out some T5b for T2a
    Exactly what I was thinking. The T5B to T2A ratio is so off right now.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Personally a 15% t5cc selector would be better than a 25% crystal. That's because im 15% away from my r3 doom
  • BigDaddyCoconutSBigDaddyCoconutS Posts: 118
    Yes
    When is it dropping??
    Yes

When is it dropping??

Best guess is 8 days.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Have they even announced anything about it?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Finally a variant where SENTRY could work!
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    No
    If they bring back difficulty, sure I'd be excited, but I'm assuming we get more of V6 and it's content even my alt will walk over without effort.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Yes
    Looking for T5cc
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Yes
    I want the rank up gem and 6* shards