**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any real reason to buy Unstoppable Colossus?

I'm not too far away from the cost of 5-Star Unstoppable Colossus. So, I'm just curious if he is a pure trophy champ or if there is any real reason that you could actually use him or rank him up?

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    With red guardian synergy you can spam heavy and stack furies. If you don't have any decent 5*, it may be an option for some content
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Well if you barely have enough to buy him DONT!!!!

If you had like 2 mil loyalty, sure lol
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    It's all whether you want him or not. If you have enough to get him and dupe at once, why not since you clearly aren't using a ton of loyalty! I got him and dupe so long ago, and I'm still sitting on 1M+ loyalty!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Rookiie said:

@SpideyFunko
    Oh wait ..

I SHALL RANK 4 HIM @Rookiie
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I want to insert some extremely sarcastic rant about not wanting to buy such a god tier champ but don't have the energy. Probably not, unless you just have mass amounts of loyalty and want him for the collection.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    You can't r5 him for memes unless you buy him
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Man I just wanna go flex
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I have him awakened. And yes it’s because I bought him twice. I like collecting
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Theres a 6 star soon so keep holding and pray something happens with him that be worthy to buy

Has it been confirmed they will release him as a 6*?
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Loyalty is better spent on alliance tickets and boosts imo.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    well mostly no but if you dont have Omega red you can take him or juggernaut as a synergy partner for Colossus to gain 1% attack rating per armor....lol...but in all seriousness no...buy alliance revives and potions with loyalty instead...far better use of loyalty
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Unless you want all champs no it’s not worth it

I bought it twice for the dupe but I like collecting champs, and I’m not a end game person I do what I can/want
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Theres a 6 star soon so keep holding and pray something happens with him that be worthy to buy

Kabam is releasing 6* of him???
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    With Red Guardian synergy (and Colossus) he can stack up Fury pretty hard. Is it good enough to buy him? That's your choice.
  • I do it to watch my alliance leader squirm