**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cant login in the game

Comments

• would honestly like an update. AQ and AW is going on.
  • JmciocJmcioc Posts: 30
    Still cant login
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We're looking into this again. Thanks for your patience!
  • designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    Kabam Boo said:

We're looking into this again. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks!
  • Sun_Spot46Sun_Spot46 Posts: 66
    edited April 2021
    Anyone else having login Issues again? Have been playing most of the day with no issues, now stuck on the login screen again?
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    yeah same problem.. can't launch game "connecting............."
    Lovek said:

yeah same problem.. can't launch game "connecting............."

Thanks for confirming, appreciate it. Hopefully will be sorted soon.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

I was able to log in after uninstalling and reinstalling (took 30 minutes)
    I closed the game and now it won't open again.....
    Also submitted a ticket, response I got back was basically "Yeah we know...keep checking back until it's fixed....at some point"

Kabam Boo passed this along to the team. Not much else we can do but wait. If you haven't tried and are on Android, try clearing the cache. It didn't work for me but a couple people said it worked.
  • OwrnsOwrns Posts: 31
    Yeah mine been problem all day.stuck on front screen
  • I was able to log in after uninstalling and reinstalling (took 30 minutes)
    I closed the game and now it won't open again.....
    Also submitted a ticket, response I got back was basically "Yeah we know...keep checking back until it's fixed....at some point"

Kabam Boo passed this along to the team. Not much else we can do but wait. If you haven't tried and are on Android, try clearing the cache. It didn't work for me but a couple people said it worked.
    Clearing the cache only worked once for me. Uninstall/reinstall seems to still be my only option
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I found restarting my phone will get me in, it's a really annoying workaround but it'll get me in to move in aq
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Nakuul said:

Cache didn't work for me. Only restarting my phone seems to work.

Me too. But not every time.
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
    Restarting doesnt work
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Really annoying glitch is happening to me too!
    😟 have attempted everything now, but nothing worked. Only option is to wait for Kabam to hopefully fix soon....
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Our team is looking into getting a fix out toward the end of this week. In the meantime, we hope it improves for those of you who are still encountering issues. Otherwise, we appreciate your patience!
  • M1K386M1K386 Posts: 26
    Is this actually a joke?, I have tried everything to get back onto the game and short of going our and buying an iphone nothing has worked, how are we meant to wait until the end of the week for yous to fix this, its towards the end of war season cut off has already passed, and we cant get on to participate which damages our alliance, and same with aq if we cant join and move then everyone suffers because we cant get on the game, if we are removed from alliance we loose alot of rewards we have worked hard for
  • RichiestylzRichiestylz Posts: 53
    edited April 2021
    Cleared cache restarted game and other methods still only get login......
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
    i had to uninstall and reinstall
  • RichiestylzRichiestylz Posts: 53
    Not working still @Sbkrueb
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I think they said they’re looking into it. Maybe try and get a ticket?
  • kgrobinskgrobins Posts: 16
    Kabam Boo said:

Our team is looking into getting a fix out toward the end of this week. In the meantime, we hope it improves for those of you who are still encountering issues. Otherwise, we appreciate your patience!

So my alliance is screwed for AQ and AW. The unit deal I spent money on. Log in rewards I can't claim. Getting in enough wars to qualify for rewards in AW are all irrelevant to you guys.

I mean, you got my money already so there's no incentive to fix it. You guys probably figure we will all spend more to get caught up on the rewards we lose out on now right?

Unbelievable but not unexpected.
  • Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99
    About to stop me from being able to complete AQ
  • KT_EmpireKT_Empire Posts: 23
    Same problem here they really need to upgrade there severs and give some kind of compensation many ppl can't do aq cause of this!!!!