**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for an utility champion to take to rank 5

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
Who is best and why?
Additional information I have BWCV at rank 5.

Looking for an utility champion to take to rank 5 63 votes

Sorcerer supreme
95%
DrZolaBitterSteelTheManMythLegendLvernon15QuikPikace007venturablack_gokuyuwWicket329BuckyBruhTexas_11EgretM4PrathapDenzel116JChanceH9RookiieDr_Z01dbergQacobKill_GreyZeezoos 60 votes
Mr. Fantastic
4%
pseudosaneIcy000Molemanisbestchamp 3 votes

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Sorcerer supreme
    Mr. F doesn’t really have many uses. SSs regen on block is one of my Favorite utilities in the game
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Sorcerer supreme
    For me, Mr. F is mostly just synergies for the F4 or the very small use of his prefight. Kali on the other hand, has not only loads of utility but some pretty good damage. *Some* might even argue Kali is better than BWCV.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer supreme
    BuffBeast said:

For me, Mr. F is mostly just synergies for the F4 or the very small use of his prefight. Kali on the other hand, has not only loads of utility but some pretty good damage. *Some* might even argue Kali is better than BWCV.

Yes.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer supreme
    I don’t really like mr fantastic so I voted sorcerer. Fantastic just doesn’t have enough damage to go with his utility.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer supreme
    BuffBeast said:

And those some are wrong. Everyone who says that hasn’t played both champions.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Sorcerer supreme
    Not much explaining required here, sorcerer supreme is just the better champion. Lots of utility and decent dmg.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer supreme
    Sorcerer Supreme is great on utility and damage and is fun to play. But, if you have Mr. F at high sig with a full synergy team, he has boat loads of utility. Some might even say he has enough boat loads to block the Suez Canal