**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* howard the duck

Hey guys, how’d you like playing with donald duck after the buff. I found him good, how was your experience?
What u think is he worth 6* rank 2?
I think he deserve it now.

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yes. He is good enough that if you like him he is r2 worthy.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I would say definitely
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    I’m enjoying him, he’s even getting ISO now, which is rare for my 6*. I’ll test him in cav before I’ll consider r2.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★

I’m enjoying him, he’s even getting ISO now, which is rare for my 6*. I’ll test him in cav before I’ll consider r2.

This is him on Cavalier.

https://youtu.be/x6neEYTiNLk
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Mine will go to r2 asap. His concurrence are doc ock and mysterio, but I enjoy htd the most.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I'm stun immune fights you won't get any fury. Also hard to land a heavy (also limber, evade fights), where you won't get armor break going. His damage is less then it was with his synergies, but without synergies he is better now. But I wouldn't r2 him, as half of tech class are better champs
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

This is him on Cavalier.

He looks really good in cav eq. I’m definitely leveling up my 6*. I don’t think I’ll take him to rank 2 though. At least not yet.
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I took my 5* straight to R3 and will more than likely take him to R4 once I get the resources. I personally just find him fun to play, and he actually has some uses now. Not really sure if he’s worth taking to R2, but if you really enjoy using him then I think he’s worth ranking up.

I’m curious to see how his synergies with Man-Thing and Tigra will change. I believe I saw on another thread that there were new synergies created but they’re bugged and didn’t actually replace the old ones.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I’d use April to test him out in Cav EQ, etc., before ranking him up. Unless you have plenty of resources. There’s no rush.
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    I used him in cavalier quests and he’s pretty good for biohazard nodes i completed the whole lane of biohazard with my 6* rank 1 unawakened .

• ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Do you think he's top 5 tech after the buff?

I mean ghost, warlock, g2099, guardian are clear top 4.

Does Htd have an argument to be number 5?
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★

This is him on Cavalier.

You’re using him wrong.

Don’t use automasher.

Parry, heavy and then tap the left side of the screen while the heavy is going. You will ramp up WAY faster.
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    ddom said:

I put him #6 personally.

Ghost
    Warlock
    G99
    Guardian
    HB
    Howard

I used an R2 tech gem on him yesterday, no regrets.

ddom said:

I put him #6 personally.

Ghost
    Warlock
    G99
    Guardian
    HB
    Howard

I used an R2 tech gem on him yesterday, no regrets.
    Yes its ur choice bro 😎
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★

This is him on Cavalier.

I always forget that cav is available after you finish it 😂 But thanks, looks like a solid option.

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

This is him on Cavalier.

Not as good or as quick as Warlock but still a pretty solid option.
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Why don’t you have armor? Be sure to mash as the fight is beginning to get lots of extra armor.

I took mine to R2 and he is amazing. He is especially good in incursions. Fights end very quickly.

Why don’t you have armor? Be sure to mash as the fight is beginning to get lots of extra armor.

I took mine to R2 and he is amazing. He is especially good in incursions. Fights end very quickly.

Amazing