**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Rank 4?possible?🤔

I wouldn't say forming a t5b/t2a is hard cuz you can find them lying around abundantly while exploring act6/7
but hey is this even possible.??.. I know there are already guys who spoke about these... can we atleast expect 1 6*R4 by end of this year!!??
I don't know what kabam has planned to do so far... but releasing t5cc in very minimal quantity sucks!! 2%,5%...oh really?? come on guys show some changes not only in champs but also in game contents... this is not enough for TB guys!!

Comments

• Batwing2000Batwing2000 Posts: 64
    Kerneas said:

Expect 6* r4 no sooner than a year from now. There is no need for those. Quite honestly for most current content, even r3 6*s are overkill. You should rather ask for a spike in content difficulty rather than r4 that would make most content seem funnily easy

yeah dude that's 100% true.but... what I'm trying to say is that why show contents that are impossible!! ?? also if by chance they introduced these items I bet there will be more easy access to t5cc!!....
    but also fighting in tier 1 wars are so tough when the opponents (whales) have r3 defenders all over the the map... if the defenders placements is about 100 (2bg war) I find 80 of them to be R3...
    inorder to one shot an R3 fully maxed boss apocs.. lots of resources needs to be spent and most of the time we get timed out!! (I feel ok if this is what happening for 2 out of 12 war... but this is consistent throughout 12 wars...) each time we face some high LVL guys (top 30 alliance throughout global) we get wrecked!!
    Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

Expect 6* r4 no sooner than a year from now. There is no need for those. Quite honestly for most current content, even r3 6*s are overkill. You should rather ask for a spike in content difficulty rather than r4 that would make most content seem funnily easy

yeah dude that's 100% true.but... what I'm trying to say is that why show contents that are impossible!! ?? also if by chance they introduced these items I bet there will be more easy access to t5cc!!....
    They display those items as a teaser for future rankups, if I understand your point correctly. I see nothing wrong there, just like the secret synegies with unreleased champs.

And of course, once they decide to progress to r4 6*s, they will make t5cc more available, so that more players can reach r3 levels. Just like they did with t4cc and t5b. They are slowly making even t5cc more available if you look at it
    dude it's been so 3 long years... so no one is going to say something!???
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

but also fighting in tier 1 wars are so tough when the opponents (whales) have r3 defenders all over the the map... if the defenders placements is about 100 (2bg war) I find 80 of them to be R3...

Well introducing r4s is just going to mean r4 defenders...
    Lvernon15 said:

Zan0 said:

inorder to one shot an R3 fully maxed boss apocs.. lots of resources needs to be spent and most of the time we get timed out!! (I feel ok if this is what happening for 2 out of 12 war... but this is consistent throughout 12 wars...) each time we face some high LVL guys (top 30 alliance throughout global) we get wrecked!!

You do realise that if they introduce r4 6 stars that apoc boss will just become a r4 maxed boss
    I totally know what you are saying bro.... but if they have r4 boss we would still have r4 champs to counter them!!!
    Just like you have r3 champs to counter r3 bosses now...
    lol!! I'm not the mediocre guy who's stuck in the decision whom shall I rankup next 5* to r5!! I'm just one of the other throne breaker who has completed all the quest and events.. with 5 R3 and 33 R2 6*..... I know how tough it is to get those t5cc!! as a free to play player*..

Lvernon15 said:

Zan0 said:

You do realise that if they introduce r4 6 stars that apoc boss will just become a r4 maxed boss
    I totally know what you are saying bro.... but if they have r4 boss we would still have r4 champs to counter them!!!
    lol!! I'm not the mediocre guy who's stuck in the decision whom shall I rankup next 5* to r5!! I'm just one of the other throne breaker who has completed all the quest and events.. with 5 R3 and 33 R2 6*..... I know how tough it is to get those t5cc!! as a free to play player*..
    I have 13 rank 3s and I’ve spend £130 with pretty much none of that going to t5cc, just find an aq focused alliance
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Zan0 said:

I have 13 rank 3s and I’ve spend £130 with pretty much none of that going to t5cc, just find an aq focused alliance
    lol I have been in this alliance for more than 5 years.... now all I can do is suggest some changes!! I totally agree with you that I need to move on to aq based alliance... but I'm more interested in war...

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Zan0 said:

lol I have been in this alliance for more than 5 years.... now all I can do is suggest some changes!! I totally agree with you that I need to move on to aq based alliance... but I'm more interested in war...
    Then find an alliance that does both, to be competitive in war you need to have the champs for it as well as the skill, I do agree war rewards should be buffed, but introducing r4s isn’t going to help in the slightest
  • MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143

This is the highest level play what do you expect?
    Skilled players and a full r3 defense is essentially what’s required to compete at the highest level in alliance war.

R4s are far away. We certainly don’t need them for any content available. R4 war defenders would be stacked.
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Zan0 said:

Then find an alliance that does both, to be competitive in war you need to have the champs for it as well as the skill, I do agree war rewards should be buffed, but introducing r4s isn’t going to help in the slightest
    nice said bro!!... but then they can't even increase SA rewards... how is it possible to buff war rewards!?? and also if they buff only the top 10 alliance gets benefits!!
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    It’s probably going to be quite a while before anyone can get a 6* champ to R4. They haven’t started introducing T6 basic and T3 alpha catalysts yet, and when they eventually do it will probably be in small amounts initially so it’ll still take a fair bit of time to form the required catalysts.Personally, I don’t think we need any R4 champs yet, as R3s already make current content quite easier as it is.

While I understand people may be anxious, this isn’t the first time they’ve done something like this with ranking up champs. When 6*s where initially introduced and you took one to R2, the following rank up screen for R3 had T5CC which hadn’t yet been introduced. And I may be wrong, but I believe it was quite a while before there were enough shards introduced for someone to form one. Also, if memory serves me correct, this was also done a while ago with 5*s, as I believe you could only go to R4 initially as T5 basic had not been introduced.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

Like you said. They are Whales. They spend a considerable amount of money on the game. And thus deserve to have many more high champions than a FTP or somewhat pay player.
    If you do or pay more, you deserve more. If they increase the available T5cc for us, those players will still get even more r3.

It’s probably going to be quite a while before anyone can get a 6* champ to R4. They haven’t started introducing T6 basic and T3 alpha catalysts yet, and when they eventually do it will probably be in small amounts initially so it’ll still take a fair bit of time to form the required catalysts.Personally, I don’t think we need any R4 champs yet, as R3s already make current content quite easier as it is.

While I understand people may be anxious, this isn’t the first time they’ve done something like this with ranking up champs. When 6*s where initially introduced and you took one to R2, the following rank up screen for R3 had T5CC which hadn’t yet been introduced. And I may be wrong, but I believe it was quite a while before there were enough shards introduced for someone to form one. Also, if memory serves me correct, this was also done a while ago with 5*s, as I believe you could only go to R4 initially as T5 basic had not been introduced.

yep... you maybe right cuz it took EXACTLY 3 years to make avail of 5* maxed champs.... we can expect the same with 6* like in next 3 years!! welldone kabam
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    You want the game to end faster? We are fine for now

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Zan0 said:

nice said bro!!... but then they can't even increase SA rewards... how is it possible to buff war rewards!?? and also if they buff only the top 10 alliance gets benefits!!
    Yeah, alliance events need a buff as well, especially sa and the rank rewards in 3 day events
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Zan0 said:

Yeah, alliance events need a buff as well, especially sa and the rank rewards in 3 day events
    yeah dude... nowadays I can ear 500 5* shrads daily.. then what's the use for waiting 1 week to get 750 5* shrads.... lol also 3 days even gives out 100 5* shrads...😂😂😂 not even close to what we need

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Zan0 said:

yeah dude... nowadays I can ear 500 5* shrads daily.. then what's the use for waiting 1 week to get 750 5* shrads.... lol also 3 days even gives out 100 5* shrads...😂😂😂 not even close to what we need
    Yeah, In SA my alliance has ranked 1st a few times and the rewards are still pretty much useless
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    On another thought I'm really wondering how they implement these.

There was never a time before when we needed 2 new resources for the next rank right?

At least it can't be such an RNG fiesta with like R3s where you had the wrong for your class 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Seraphion said:

There was never a time before when we needed 2 new resources for the next rank right?

At least it can't be such an RNG fiesta with like R3s where you had the wrong for your class 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah, I’m interested to see how they do it also, I’m thinking they may introduce 1 resource via ___ of pain but not the other, then have act 7 100% introduce the other, so you have to complete ___ of pain to get it as soon as act 7 comes out, but it doesn’t offer an immediate r4, and then after act 7 they’ll add stuff to other things in the game
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Seraphion said:

Yeah, I’m interested to see how they do it also, I’m thinking they may introduce 1 resource via ___ of pain but not the other, then have act 7 100% introduce the other, so you have to complete ___ of pain to get it as soon as act 7 comes out, but it doesn’t offer an immediate r4, and then after act 7 they’ll add stuff to other things in the game
    That is a cool idea.

Like if you want to be one of the first with R4s you will need to explore some ultra hard content like summer of pain early.

That way R4 would not be so much behind a rng / money gate and more of a skill gate.

Now that I think about it that prob won't happen :smiley: