**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Cant login in the game

Comments

• DennisDaMenaceDennisDaMenace Posts: 11
    I thought it was only me, happened during aq map 7 too. For me what works is uninstalling the game and installing it, once i'm in i don't close the app otherwise i will have to uninstall and install again to login.
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    Hi Kabam

Please explain this

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zH1nN0XW1kPsN1DNbxZZdpLJ6Iow9HWG/view?usp=drivesdk

This is so disappointing that my alliance is waiting for me on AQ and I'm unable to login

Great job

Disappointed beyond words

Profile details
    IGN - Shakti4all
    Mobile Model
    Huawei P30Pro
    Android 10 on EMUi 11 Skin
    RAM 8GB
    Free Space 150GB
    Locale - Australia

Please fix ASAP
  • Since the latest update i have been having issues logging in. So bad that i have no choice but to Uninstall and reinstall in order to play.
    When i finally get in the game is lagging. The game is unresponsive. Takes forever to load and us affecting alliance quest badly. Especially its day 5.

In-Game Name: level02420
    Device and Model: Galaxy note 10
    Device Operating System: 11
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: latest
    Game Mode: All
  • Pocketz4Pocketz4 Posts: 16
    I couldn't get on all afternoon. Just stays at loading screen. Spinning and Spinning. I couldn't help in AQ or War. Then of course after those finished, I was able to get in for a couple hours to start final day of AQ but now I'm unable to get in again. I've force closed and restarted the app. I've restarted my phone.
  • Rou_hitRou_hit Posts: 3
    IGN- Rou_hit
    Device- Realme X2 Pro
    I have been stuck at the for hours now, tried restarting, reinstalling but nothing helped. Anyone else facing this problem after the new update.
    Stuck at logging in screen
  • igheidigheid Posts: 16
    How many times I'll need reset the game before kabam fix it?
  • Noble034Noble034 Posts: 86
    I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. After reinstalling, it loaded fine, I logged in, and then I was in the game fine. I closed it, reopened, and then couldn't get in again
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    not working again !!!!
    always need +30mins to relaunch game many time and doesn't work
  • rishisairishisai Posts: 56
    The only small tip I can offer is don't close the app after you are able to login . Keep the app running in background.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Yes!This issue got worse after update
  • Keystone1Keystone1 Posts: 5
    edited April 2021
    Samsung s20 plus. Can't login game. I have to uninstall the game and reinstall to login. Please fix this nonsense.
  • KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    edited April 2021
    Similar issue here. Can't update the game. Only needs 7.5 Mb, but is taking 500 minutes for it. Android 10
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 905 ★★★
    I've been having logon issues for about 12 hours now.
    This is ridiculous.
  • EarlofbarrettEarlofbarrett Posts: 9
    I've had this not logging in issue for a month already since the start of the Odin quest, so not even attempted this new update yet!

For over a year now the game has continuously been closing down (I'm lucky if I get through 3 fights) but this not logging in issue is ridiculous. For about two weeks if I could get in, half the time it was also starting me as a brand new player!!!

Nvidia shield K1 tablet
    Android 7.0
    edited April 2021
    Luke9523 said:

I've been having logon issues for about 12 hours now.
    This is ridiculous.

Went into the App settings on my phone, completely cleared my cache, restarted my phone and it seems to be working now.
  • I have been having trouble after updating on April 5, 2021. I was able twice through game launcher app, but now (April 7, 2021 at 01:00 a.m. I am not able to.
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    I am facing this issue. I have checked and tested my speed and it is very high. Need some help
    edited April 2021
    LordPSN said:

I am facing this issue. I have checked and tested my speed and it is very high. Need some help

9,755 minutes = 162 hours = 6.7 days!!

That's quite an update!
  • KilluazoldykKilluazoldyk Posts: 25
    Greetings forums,
    Since last month my game isn't loading it's shows the red sign and just doesn't load.I even posted this in these forums before. I thought It would be fixed in the latest update but that didn't happen. Today I jokingly used a VPN and started my game it, the game loaded perfectly.
    I don't know what's happening can anyone help me
    I had the same issue. I went into the App settings on my phone, completely cleared my cache, restarted my phone and it seems to be working now
    I had the same issue. I went into the App settings on my phone, completely cleared my cache, restarted my phone and it seems to be working now
  • CreditzCreditz Posts: 53
    Hi

Since the update yesterday I couldn't get in the game. It just stays on the loading screen.
    When AQ finished I was able to log straight in no problem.
    I did my AQ fights and went to sleep. Woke up today and am getting the same loading screen bug.
    Can you please investigate if this is definitely an issue with AQ and the new update. It's causing issues for my alliance with AQ.
    Thanks

OnePlus 8T running Oxygen OS 11.0.7.10.KB05BA
    I did the same but it did not worked for me.
  • Trysten711Trysten711 Posts: 3
    None of that works. The only thing that works is uninstall and then reinstall... and that only works once.
  • theWatcher4theWatcher4 Posts: 53
    Many of my alliance members are facing the same issues on android device. We can't proceed in AQ because of this..
    Also war placement phase is going on and we can't place defenders.. please help ASAP