**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam Mike please save the alliance wars!

TSanTSan Posts: 14
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
With the launch of the alliance wars in the game, regular checks were carried out every season, the result of which was the deduction of dishonestly earned points from alliances that violate the rules.
Now such checks are carried out at best once every six months or a year.
Please step in and do something about it.
Bring fair play back to the most interesting part of the MCOC.
Please do not close this topic, let other players speak out, the topic is very painful. You may not see the problem, but it is there, and feedback from players will help you see it! Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• TSanTSan Posts: 14

What will Miike do here?

Initiates checks or transmits information about this problem and the expectations of the players to the department that deals with it
  • AngeI_911AngeI_911 Posts: 2
    I remember earlier, the war of seasons was checked every month for pilots and cheaters, wars were more equal and fairer, now whoever has more cheaters in the union wins, is that fair?
  • Kapitoshka_438Kapitoshka_438 Posts: 3
    I agree. That’s a real pain. Honest players spend money to win. And someone just takes advantage or the developers’ indifference and avoids punishment. There should be more attention and control on competitions like AW, where players’ progress depends on other players so much.
  • AritraAritra Posts: 2
    Can someone explain what is meant by "dishonestly earned points from alliances that violate the rules"?
    How is it possible to earn points by fooling the company anh also, why would someone do so just for a mere game?
  • ButadieneButadiene Posts: 1
    Yeah current situation with AW is somewhat ridiculous. We’ve faced numerous situation when our rivals were waiting for us to clear the map, and afterwards finishing with exactly -1 death compared to us. This looks strange.
    Also the alliances playing 20+ deaths last season start to finish with <10 and this is suspicious. I understand the current global is much easier than flow or stubborn, but when you look at all the factors, the overall picture is mad.
    Earlier Kabam used to check and punish dishonest players every season, why not to resume this practice?
    I assume everyone remembers that legendary Maide alliance. If Kabam doesn’t do anything we can expect similar cheaters to appear again.
  • AngeI_911AngeI_911 Posts: 2
    After all, it's even a need to do it every month or at least every two months, unions that use cheaters, achieve high account pumping through seasonal awards, without wasting resources and knocking honest unions into the lower categories, now all platinum 2 and 1 is possible that the master is clogged with alliances with cheaters
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aritra said:

Can someone explain what is meant by "dishonestly earned points from alliances that violate the rules"?
    How is it possible to earn points by fooling the company anh also, why would someone do so just for a mere game?

Why would someone do it? Who knows, they’re just sad, and what we mean is people piloting (playing other people’s accounts) and modding which is self explanatory
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    How do you know how often Kabam does this?
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

How do you know how often Kabam does this?

You can see if alliances get kicked out of their brackets for example.

They will end a lot lower which means you will climb up at the end of the season when alle points are done.

It was pretty sad to see that at least 30 alliances in the top 200 (if I remember right) got lowered at some point.

Bring the trash out.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Wars are really boring, time-consuming, frustrating and not worth the effort unless you are the type of guy who enjoys high-end, difficult challenges.

Wars either need an update or a revamp altogether. I'm not even asking to make it easier, just give something I want to do and have some motivation to push for.
  • Seraphion said:

Faseeh said:

#MakeAWGreatAgain

Now you are asking for a miracle...

At this point I'm not even sure how you could implement war in a way that most player would like it.

Even in the top ranks ppl say that "the effort is not worth the rewards"

So many hours of planning and strategy that it takes once you enter P3 and higher.

Also why the hell are lvl 4 heals still soooo expensive?

I need half the items to heal a boosted R3. It is actuly disgusting.

Make them % based god damn.
    This. Exactly this. Healing is by far the MOST expensive part of AW. I see folks complaining "war is too easy". It has reduced in difficulty, thanks to the globals, but if you boost to the absolute max you arent taking the damage others take. And if you do die, you lose all your items healing. you can spend an aq worth of glory in one war, healing. It is ridiculous. 5 pots for r5s, 6-7 L4 pots atleast for r3s. Not changing this aspect is downright greedy.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Even max healing a r2 6* is mad expensive smh. The 15% combat regen boosts come in clutch many times but still
    @Kabam Miike wya bruv:(
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Also rewards increment is extremely necessary for lower tiers

I’d say a rewards buff is due across the board really
    Just on board
    We didn't actually felt they really buffed the rewards for lower tiers.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I honestly used to think alliances were completely in on the cheating but since I've gotten higher up we had a cheater on our team the whole season and nobody knew. Kabam banned her and she disappeared off of line and we never heard from her again and we got docked from p2 to p3. So I don't know how fair that is but if its one person just punish the individual. That's my opinion.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Wars are the easiest they've been in a long time but I do agree that constant checks need to be done. No way every single alliance is clean and the dirty ones probably don't care about getting hit with a dock or a week ban (or both) because they'll get away with it for 5 out of every 6 seasons.
  • TSanTSan Posts: 14
    Admins moved the topic to the forum thread, which no one reads. And 0 reactions. Awesome.