**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cant login in the game

Comments

• S0nicS0undS0nicS0und Posts: 9
    I've been unable to get past logging screen, in addition to that my alliance isn't getting 100% competition on last day of aq and I'm unable to place my defence for upcoming war. That's all very unfair, towards me and all of my alliance mates. Phone is ZTE RedMagic 5g
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    Yep. Was just in arena before the new event started. Once new eq started cant log into the game. Tried restarting phone. Wifi, no wifi, closing out app and restarting. I'm on a Samsung galaxy note 5g ultra. Problem started at exactly 1pm eastern. Havent been able to log in since
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Clear your Cache. Worked for me.
  • PlzhelpPlzhelp Posts: 28
    I’m on iPhone 11 and can’t log in to the game!
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    I didnt had any log in issue after update.. But I am seeing this issue now.. Cant login and game keeps loading..

FYI, I am android user..
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Weird been fine for me but just finished last boss of the eq and got kicked out and now just sat at the loading screen... Wtf
  • I Might as well not have updated the game lol Once I updated the game I can't even get passed the loading screen 💀
  • Viksha00Viksha00 Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: Vikram Sharma
    Device and Model: OnePlus 9 Pro
    Device Operating System: 11 Oxygen
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 30.2.0
    Game Mode: None
    Description of the Issue: after the new update, it is stuck at logging in and doesn't go further from the logging in page, rebooting device does not help either, it works only once when I reinstall the game and log in fresh for the first time but when reopen the app, it's the same again, keeps saying logging in but never logs in, sometimes it reopens fine twice or thrice and that is rarely when the app is in mood, else it never logs in
  • O8sO8s Posts: 68

Hey all, we've just released a fix for this. If you were having troubles logging in, please close out the app and try again.

I just started having this problem this morning. Is the problem back?
  • SlithunterSlithunter Posts: 4
    Same problem here.
    I already tried everything. Clear cache, restart/re-open. The only thing that works is clear app dates. But have to do this everytime sucks
  • OwrnsOwrns Posts: 31
    Kabam mike . Or whoever in kabam it fix isn't working I still am having constant log in issues and only way I can get in is to turn whole of phone off . Restarting game doesn't work.
  • Noble034Noble034 Posts: 85
    Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but this issue is happening on both mobile networks (4g, 5g), and wifi networks.

(Note 20 ultra)
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★

Same problem here.
    I already tried everything. Clear cache, restart/re-open. The only thing that works is clear app dates. But have to do this everytime sucks

Yep you have to clear the app data and redownload the extra info every time you want to log in so if you're not on Wi-Fi and don't have an unlimited data plan you're pretty screwed ☹️
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Please pause or stop war season and AQ. It's happening to more summoners now and is definitely a cause for a break in these alliance events.
  • RameyS76RameyS76 Posts: 3
    So I have been trying to login for about 3 hours and it's still loading why hasn't this been addressed yet. I have a Samsung note 20 this issue is about to make alot of people uninstall the game. Come on Kabam make it right 2 days now people our frustrated because they can't do AW and AQ
  • Tanoman1Tanoman1 Posts: 13
    Ive rebooted many times. Notting, no login
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 153 ★★
    Still can't log in since update, sort it out Kabam 😔
  • _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132
    I just started encountering this today. I was good for the last couple days while people in my Alliance had been struggling. Now me.

I have a Galaxy S10.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    If I could get some help, i have upgraded to the LG V60 today but I can not log in. Just keeps showing me the log in screen. Any help would be appreciated!
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    Finally logged in. I had to try to load the game, have it get stuck on the title screen, put my phone into airplane mode, while it's in that mode go under settings apps and force stop the app. Try to restart the game while it's still in airplane mode. Finally have it realize there's no connection with an error screen. Take phone out of airplane mode and try to load it again. A screen pops up saying it has to download more data in the background and it finally loaded
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    My issue is after I downloaded the new update... it lags/connection issue for a while...
    then it eventually got to the part where it does the ingame update/download...

But the thing says 580 minutes...
    Lmao I got high speed data.

I'll retry on wifi after work.

Galaxy S7 Samsung Verizon
  • zaspacerzaspacer Posts: 115
    Malchaeis said:

Finally logged in. I had to try to load the game, have it get stuck on the title screen, put my phone into airplane mode, while it's in that mode go under settings apps and force stop the app. Try to restart the game while it's still in airplane mode. Finally have it realize there's no connection with an error screen. Take phone out of airplane mode and try to load it again. A screen pops up saying it has to download more data in the background and it finally loaded

Huge thanks Malchaeis! This worked for me.

I was unable to get in. It just got stuck on that loading screen with the 2 faces. Then I followed the above steps, then I got the other loading screen, and then it loaded up. And now I am in the game.