**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legendary EQ Champs and path rewards

You can only bring 3 champs. The fights are mostly easy, but make sure to bring counters!

Comments

• FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Thanks for the effort but the maps are randomized so you may or may not fight these champs.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    FineDog said:

Thanks for the effort but the maps are randomized so you may or may not fight these champs.

The nodes are all the same.
  • FadedDragon999FadedDragon999 Posts: 104
    FineDog said:

Ah. Alright then. I didn’t know that.
    Also, not that Jabari Panther does not give anything but 20k Gold
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Any idea about epic difficulty? I want to know the PI...
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    can you get all the rewards that spawn in the quest?
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    At least you got the 6* shards. I had 2 lanes with gold, 2 with 5* shards, 1 with generic sig stone, 1 with t5b frags and one with t4b frags.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

2100 t2a drops, 7200 t4bc drops, 7200 t4cc drops lol I just realized that is less than TB daily crystal. but objective rewards seem nice.

💀

I hadnt realized that...
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Aspericon said:

The rewards in the picture of the legendary run suggests better items. ( 6* fragments and t5b fragments)
    I found only t4c fragments, 5* sigstone and gold. Not really what i expect

I got gold, 500 5* shards, and T4b
  • BuffaloDankBuffaloDank Posts: 2
    I went in and looked at the Legendary rewards, T4CC x2, t4B x2, some gold, a sig stone, and T2A. I basically wanted to quit without bothering obtaining any rewards they're so useless to me. Well at least I get to save time by skipping this side quest most of the month.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    I had 5 of t4cc rewards, 1 of t2a reward and 1 of t4b rewards. This is a joke. No shards... Not even t5b catalyst frags
    RakeYoung said:

can you get all the rewards that spawn in the quest?

Yes. The reason there is an extra path beside it is so you can chose if you want to fight it
    Just so everyone knows, you do have a solo objective to fight 125 champions. So, even if the rewards suck (And they definitely do for a lot of people), you still have to fight every one you can.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    If u dont like the path rewards, just go straight to the boss. You have to complete Legendary 25 times this month to get all the T5CC crystals.
    Besides getting any 6* shards along the way, I will only be concentrating on completing it for the 5* awakening crystal and all the T5CC crystals.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I just completed the quest and am confused. I didn't get any rewards on completion. Do you just automatically get the rewards along the path regardless of whether you finish or quit out? Normally you have to finish the quest to collect the path rewards.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    So, it's possible to get zero 6* shards? It's rng based? Mine is filled with items less valuable than daily crystal..🤦
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    This is just unfair.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    As far as I can tell, there are no 6* shards in objectives. While the objectives are nice... let's hope that the rng evens out by the end of event for 6* shards. Otherwise, this event seems geared towards 5* progression. T5cc aside, which is definitely nice.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★

So, it's possible to get zero 6* shards? It's rng based? Mine is filled with items less valuable than daily crystal..🤦

Pretty much yes, and with RNG ‘luck’ like I have, I’ll probably end up with about 500 million gold and nothing else! Lol
  • AmanjotAmanjot Posts: 4
    Thanks for the images
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    FineDog said:

I just completed the quest and am confused. I didn't get any rewards on completion. Do you just automatically get the rewards along the path regardless of whether you finish or quit out? Normally you have to finish the quest to collect the path rewards.

Same, no rewards at all. Same gold, same T5C and same sig stone I had before the event
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The pi and most likely health doesn’t seem to bad so that’s always a plus.