**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

100% side event no rewards [Not Bug]

GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I 100% new side event only for it to say 0% when completed

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    The path rewards are the only rewards
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Visual bug on 0%, and the rewards you picked up on the path are in your stash already
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    Cheers I’ll check my stash.
    Lvernon15 said:

Visual bug on 0%, and the rewards you picked up on the path are in your stash already

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i'm 99% sure that the rewards (shards, sig stones, fragments) from the path go straight to your inventory, but the gold shows up as a chest, so you collect it once the run is over
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Yes, that is correct. The reward items you picked up along the way go straight to your inventory and will not show up in that pop up box at the end.

• Jcwert_56Jcwert_56 Posts: 6
    I logged on today and did the side event on legendary difficulty. I completed 3 fights and then the boss. The rewards I earned were

-300 6* shards (x2)
    500 5* shards

Throughout the quest, I noticed that the quest storage icon remained at 0, even when it should’ve been at 3. I thought it was a visual bug at first, but when I completed the quest, I found that I had received NO REWARDS (not even the path rewards that I had collected) This is incredibly frustrating and I want to know what’s going on.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    sorry.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Yes, that is correct. The reward items you picked up along the way go straight to your inventory and will not show up in that pop up box at the end.

Where's the link to the thread outlining the side quest? I'm not finding it .. O.o
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    Yep all in my stash. The 0% visual bug threw me off.