**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Side quest doable with ghost, ant, wasp?

Wasp? There any fights in the Sq that are unghostable?

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Not when I ran it. I had Cap OG, Rulk, Iron Patriot, Blue Cyclops, Killmonger, and Jabari Panther.
    I took in Ghost, Void, and Doom.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    what are the nodes like? is it just attack and health boosts?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Not in my run, dunno if everyone has the same champs though
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Jabari Panther can counter miss, I think. Pretty sure she can be a defender on the panther node.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    There seem to be 2 variations-
    1 with storm PX for a boss, one with Jabari Panther.

The storm one can be ghosted for every fight.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    My boss was the new Iron Man
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    My boss was silver centurion. Seems random as some of the other nodes were regular iron man, Dr. Strange, killmonger,and iron Patriot that I remember.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

There seem to be 2 variations-
    1 with storm PX for a boss, one with Jabari Panther.

The storm one can be ghosted for every fight.

my boss was a sorcerer supreme
    Mine as well, and my team was Ghost, Wasp, and Warlock.
    Faced Civil Warrior, Dr. Strange, BPCW, Cyclops Blue, Superior Iron Man, and some Science champ I don’t remember. Hulk?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    It's all in the announcement: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/256581/ain-t-no-party-like-a-plat-pool-party/p1

But, if you want a short summary:

There are four different potential bosses (The MROC champs - This month's two new champs, Storm Pyramid X, and Sorcerer Supreme). I didn't see anyone who was particularly tricky for Ghost; although I suppose Sorcerer Supreme can do Armour Breaks on every special. But Wasp + Ant-Man should be able to finish her.

There are seven minibosses, each drawn from a pool of three champs plus Platinumpool. So statistically, you're likely to have 2-3 Platinumpool fights.

They're all around 23-30k PI

You can choose which ones you fight, depending on what rewards they're guarding.

You don't need to finish the quest: they go straight into your Inventory.

You have a solo mission to win at least 100 fights, to get this month's 2% T5CC crystals. So you'll want to do 4 fights per day, on average.

Hope that's what you need.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

It's all in the announcement: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/256581/ain-t-no-party-like-a-plat-pool-party/p1

But, if you want a short summary:

There are four different potential bosses (The MROC champs - This month's two new champs, Storm Pyramid X, and Sorcerer Supreme). I didn't see anyone who was particularly tricky for Ghost; although I suppose Sorcerer Supreme can do Armour Breaks on every special. But Wasp + Ant-Man should be able to finish her.

There are seven minibosses, each drawn from a pool of three champs plus Platinumpool. So statistically, you're likely to have 2-3 Platinumpool fights.

They're all around 23-30k PI

You can choose which ones you fight, depending on what rewards they're guarding.

You don't need to finish the quest: they go straight into your Inventory.

You have a solo mission to win at least 100 fights, to get this month's 2% T5CC crystals. So you'll want to do 4 fights per day, on average.

Hope that's what you need.

Just 1 correction, you need to finish the quest , (beat boss) to get solo objective of t5cc
    Yeah, fair point. There are so many solo objectives...