**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2.1 98% explored (EQ)

DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Anyone else mess this up? ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฎ.

New EQ chapter 2 quest 1.

3 lanes/portals go to that middle path. I didnโ€™t realize the lowest portal also went to that middle path ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜”

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    As in Act 2 Chapter 1? In story quest, 98% means you have one or two more paths
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    What exactly are you referring to?
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Changed my post and added more detail sorry all
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Yeah that downwards path needs to teleport to the other sections aswell. I aint doing an extra path cuz they screwed it up.
    Primis00 said:

Yeah that downwards path needs to teleport to the other sections aswell. I aint doing an extra path cuz they screwed it up.

I didnโ€™t want to do it over either but this EQ will get me TB...had to do it ๐Ÿ˜”.
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Primis00 said:

I didnโ€™t want to do it over either but this EQ will get me TB...had to do it ๐Ÿ˜”.
    i was looking forward to opening a 6* featured but i guess it will have to wait.
    Sorry @Primis00 ๐Ÿ˜ข
    3 threads on this. Kabam has nothing to say ๐Ÿ˜‚.

3 threads isnโ€™t much, but it is making some super frustrated or angry
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I feel your pain..... but also, if you almost completely explored the chapter within the first 10 hours of its release, you must have been rushing through pretty fast and missed that, which is sad, but also not Kabamโ€™s fault that you didnโ€™t plan things out or just look at the complete map before running it.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

I feel your pain..... but also, if you almost completely explored the chapter within the first 10 hours of its release, you must have been rushing through pretty fast and missed that, which is sad, but also not Kabamโ€™s fault that you didnโ€™t plan things out or just look at the complete map before running it.

While this is true, it's still completely pointless quest design. There's zero reason for the top two portal links to even go to that center path. It's overly complicated for absolutely no reason whatsoever