**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Howard shocks and poison on sp2

AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
I don't mind the damage cap in the long run as much as some other people, however, HTD's poison especially on his sp2 made him such a good and rare counter for poison vulnerability nodes, particularly in variant 2. I think the poisons alone (even if not at such a high scale) would do a lot for his utility as right now he no longer has any damaging debuffs.

Comments

• AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★

The less RNG Howard has, the better it is for him.

Doesn't have much to do with RNG. It could be implemented in a similar way to his heal blocks and power suppression debuffs.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    All his specials are pretty underwhelming now. If you run despair the 20 armor breaks do the same job as the heal block and the suppressions feel extremely useless. I usually end up throwing the sp3 just to refresh the armor breaks
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★

All his specials are pretty underwhelming now. If you run despair the 20 armor breaks do the same job as the heal block and the suppressions feel extremely useless. I usually end up throwing the sp3 just to refresh the armor breaks

Yes precisely. The damaging debuffs at least served a purpose overall.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    TBH, HTD right now is much better than before, but he lost his own “feature”.

Now he is just a normal champs with many Furies and Armor Breaks~