**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cant login in the game

Comments

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Hey Yall so a ally buddy of mine asked to me to post this in forums since hes not up on here.
    He said something the worked for him to log in was
    Having 2 devices and to log into to the game at the the same time with both devices. One of them should kick you out and allowing you to reconnect to the game.

Idk if anyone has said this or not since I have read through Alllll these posts haha, but hope this helps if anyone tries it
  • Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 106 ★★
    Literally cant login -_- Come on not this again. Its just annoying

Android 10
    Xiaomi Note 9S
    Game version: 30.2
  • CgtbCgtb Posts: 14
    Im in the loading page and it's becoming eternal, more than 1 hour and nothing
    Im stock here

The airplane mode trick works for me.... thanks to whoever posted that trick, kamban you blew the login phase, findout the issue following the work around solution with the airplane mode and fix it
  • Goobinator_01Goobinator_01 Posts: 28
    edited April 2021
    Hey all,
    I am running the game on android. After the new update, I cannot log in. The splash screen just keeps staying on saying "Logging In" in the bottom right corner. Goes on for 5+ minutes. I have restarted several times, restarted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled, reinstalled from different accounts and nothing works. Please help!
    Post edited by Kabam Habanero on
  • CihniCihni Posts: 7
    I have the same problem it's been around 22 hours now I can't log in it keeps spinning on the log in screen but no matter how long you wait doesn't log in please help
  • FDATANKFDATANK Posts: 1
    It's not just you. I have the same problem. Android phone
  • Noble034Noble034 Posts: 85
    If it helps solve the issue, or helps anyone: I uninstalled, and reinstalled the game to successfully login. This only works once, as the moment you close the game and attempt to go back in, the game doesn't load back in. What I did (as an android user, note 20 ultra) I locked the MCOC app in my apps drawer so it doesn't close when I close all apps (mcoc stays open in the background no matter what). At this point, the game will load in without issue (even if the connection to the server was lost due to it being in the background for too long).
  • Same here! Android Note 20. Can't log in.
  • CihniCihni Posts: 7
    Yea I also have the note 20 ultra
  • Noble034Noble034 Posts: 85
    Note 20 ultra here as well

Uninstalling, reinstalling, and then locking the app while it's open (so it doesn't close) seems to get around the issue
  • I_am_MightyI_am_Mighty Posts: 31
    Galaxy S10+....same problem
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142

Same problem here
  • metalmissionarymetalmissionary Posts: 52
    i think i uninstalled it three times this week, i've tried every trick mentioned & nothing works.
  • Tanoman1Tanoman1 Posts: 13
    Clear cash not work. Reinstall game boy work. Ive Asus rog phone 2. Two days and i cannot log in
  • Tanoman1Tanoman1 Posts: 13
    Reinstall game not work
  • RaginGizmoRaginGizmo Posts: 5
    So I've been killing the app and/or uninstalling and then reinstalling, only to quickly find out that I am no longer able to sign in. It's been hour 6.

Currently, missing out on calendar rewards and the ability to play a quest or two. Luckily, AQ isn't even on or currently assigned in war.

User: RaginGizmo
    Phone: Galaxy NOTE10 (yea its a pretty fast phone)

Your attention to the most recent update for androids would be most appreciated.

-Your friend neighborhood gizmo
  • KiLLer_KiritoKiLLer_Kirito Posts: 9
    Due to this login issue I have now missed a day on my Paid Monthly Unit Deal. This morning I was forced to login from a different device due to this problem to ensure I dont miss anymore days.

I'm using Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.
    The game logs in fine on an older device, the Galaxy S7 Edge so this might be an Issue affecting newer model phones?

Please urgently fix this problem, its messing up the way I want to play the game.
    or more precisely, "when" I want to play the game.
  • Denphi03Denphi03 Posts: 4
    I have two accounts and two phones, one android and one iphone. Iphone logs in fine but it's my work phone and it's tiny and i hate playing on it (plus I'm not supposed to). My android is newer, faster and just better to play on but i haven't been able to log in for days. I spend a lot of money on this game regularly but that's gonna change real soon if this doesn't stop.
  • 8 Aprile, ancora problemi nel caricamento. NON entra in game.
    Risolvere il prima possibile
  • King3570King3570 Posts: 0
    Every time I close this game I get stuck on the loading screen. The wheel just spinning. I have emailed twice about this and left a review. Will gladly change my review once there is a resolution. It has prevented me from finishing the Odin cavalier quest with only one line to clear and not having access is affecting my alliance participation. Man I need this addressed asap.
  • Saint33Saint33 Posts: 2
    I may have a temporary, annoying solution. I've been having these login issues since April 5th, on and off like the rest of you. I use a Samsung Galaxy S10+, but I also have an old Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with a cracked screen. The S7 works every time I try to log in, but because of how old it is it lags badly and the cracked screen isn't fun to deal with. Therefore, I've been trying to get it to work on my S10+, and I was able to get it to go past the logging in screen if I restarted my phone each time. I did that like three times and quickly grew bored.

Just this morning after seeing someone else comment, I tested the theory of turning off my wifi and using mobile data - the game booted right up first try. I have the luxury of 5GB of data on my mobile plan, and wifi at home and work if I need it for normal use, but it looks like at this point I can work around this issue by switching back and forth from wifi to mobile. However, I know for some users that just isn't going to work, or your connection will be slow or laggy.

I hope this helps some people for now, but I still feel Kabam needs to get this sorted out quickly! Lots of people are losing things they've purchased and time and energy with their alliance/progression.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    I have to clear the cache on my phone each time before loading the game otherwise I just get stuck on the loading screen.
  • rmCardosormCardoso Posts: 2
    I have the same problem. Stuck on the loading screen for ever and ever... Even after I uninstall and install the game over again.
    Please Kabam, fix it.
  • Still can't login, just loading and loading. please fix it faster, we have to play alliance war and it will be problem if you don't fix it. Oh and it's looks like this issue is mostly for Android users.
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Usually, I just close the app and restart it a few times and I get in. Now ive tried multiple times over the last 2 hours and not getting in one single time...
  • KdiddyKdiddy Posts: 1
    Still not loading. Been looking at first loading page for 10 minutes. Samsung Galaxy note 20 ultra.