**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Nexus Luck!

The Kabam gods have taken pity on me but now I can’t decide who to choose. Fury or Corvus?
I know Corvus has insane damage from using my 4* but I only have a 3* Fury so I’ve never really used him...

Comments

• dalexander1974dalexander1974 Posts: 22
    I’m not running suicides but I’ve had a lot of luck with him in past even without them.
    Adding to the dilemma, I’m lacking a good 5* option in both skill and cosmic class.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    If you’ve got a gem, the Nick. He’s worth a basic. I wouldn’t say Corvus is, though he is worth a cosmic ag
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I'd go with Nick Fury. Even unawakened he's a beast. Plus he's got great synergies
  • dalexander1974dalexander1974 Posts: 22
    In my excitement I totally forgot about one important detail....my catalyst stash. I only have 4 tier 4 skill cats and 16 cosmic cats. I think that might tip the scales in favor of CG.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

If you’ve got a gem, the Nick. He’s worth a basic. I wouldn’t say Corvus is, though he is worth a cosmic ag

Nah both are worth a generic gem, i would probably do nick fury anyway though
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Both are great, so not really a loss either way. Both also don't really need any sig stones, but get a huge bump in utility with the awakening. Personally, I bring Nick into just about every questing team for the 10% damage increase when alive and the quake/antman 3 evade charge synergy. CG is great too, but not really a synergy guy, so maybe that could help you decide.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Nick Nick Nick
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    go nick he's just more usable in many situations
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    For me, Fury