**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Champs for SQ?

PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
What is the best 3-champ team to bring in for the Contest of Realms Side Quest (Legendary)?
I haven't tried it yet, but I was thinking Apoc/Cable/Archangel.
Who have you found to be effective?

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    Falcon, BWCV and Void.

takes care of just about any situation. but the fights and champs are random. it'll rarely be the same for anyone so best to bring a versatile team.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Ghost & Falcon did it for me.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    I went in with no research...used Doom, Warlock & Falcon. They crushed it, no problems
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Ghost, BWCV, stealthy.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    NF,
    HT,
    Corvus- first mission took some time but after that it was easy
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    CGR,Quake and Nick was my first attempt. Got through everything except Jabari, didn't bother to revive. Probably gonna switch out CGR and Nick for maybe some power control and someone else. Quake is not especially good for most fights, but she is usable(gonna have to play her like normal for jabari, she gains three hunt charges for every evade)
  • JahnybravoJahnybravo Posts: 69
    edited April 2021
    I used Apoc/Venom/G2099. Venom for any Spider who dares show his face, G2099 to capture a soul and then melt the boss, and Apoc for literally everyone else
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    6 star rank 1 omega and 5 star rank 4 spider gwen did it for me in legendary difficulty
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I used Fury, Doom, and Venom. No problems at all
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    I used Apoc, AA, and Cap IW. Only problem I had was me not reading the nodes and getting one shot by an unblockable SP. But even with that finished with little difficulty and no revives.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Bring a versatile team for it.

I bought in Quake, BWCV and AA. Used BWCV the most. She's really versatile and with all the damage increase mechanics, she's really sustainable too.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★

What is the best 3-champ team to bring in for the Contest of Realms Side Quest (Legendary)?
    I haven't tried it yet, but I was thinking Apoc/Cable/Archangel.
    Who have you found to be effective?

I took omega 5/65 Sig 200 5/65 Sig 100 and magneto 5/65 Sig 100. I used collosus for 6/8 fights and mags for the other 2.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    i went with fury, captain marvel movie and quake, it was really easy
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Brought CAIW, Doom and Red Mag for the first run. May switch to Warlock, Doom and BWCV tmr.
  • AdvAdv Posts: 195
    Brought doom, ghost and NF. Everything was a breeze.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i used Venom, Apoc and ImAbom: Venom for spideys, iron men and eventually silver centurion boss, ImAbom for mystics and eventually Sorcerer Supreme boss and Apoc for all other fights ^_^
  • HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 113 ★★
    Magneto, Cap IW, Corvus.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Who's good against platiniumpool?
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Doom, Cap IW, Ghost was pretty fun to use here.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I tried CapIW, Falcon, Venom.
    CapIW for eventual debuffs
    Falcon for AAR
    Venom for debuffs and a unuversal hitter (+spiderpeople killer)
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I went nick, guardian, AA

Had no problems
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    Venom, AA and Guardian for me, relatively easy apart from an annoying platpool.