**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I got a developed roster and these are my endgame progression and enjoyment of play dilemmas.

gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
edited April 2021 in General Discussion

Who to use my awake on?

I love how my roster is looking now and i am just asking for some inputs to move forward with my progression and enjoyment of play.

note: i got a 6s apocalypse for horseman.

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    CMM
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    or save both and just rank up gambit and run him in every quest as a horseman, you'll have more than enough fun
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    Cull obsidian. Regaining rout and fury buff is pretty huge. Cg if you want a cheat death. Mutant i would probably hold on to. Mags gets a good burst damage on heavy. Ags are becoming more frequent too. If you enjoy a champ awaken them.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Hyperion for cosmic, wait for AA/Colossus with mutant
  • StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    Hyperion deserves AG more than other cosmics. Awaken him and you will know why.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Hype and as for Mutant one, hang onto it.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Hyperion 100%, the extra duration on his furies and power gain is amazing
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Why do you use light mode my eyes
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Hype
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    I'm always amazed at the amount of people that recommend awakening hype over CG. AQ life gets easy/cheap with an awakened corvus.
  • IKON said:

I'm always amazed at the amount of people that recommend awakening hype over CG. AQ life gets easy/cheap with an awakened corvus.

agreed.
    Hype is worth awakening nonethless but if you do aq, at any level, corvus makes life easy.
  • abn86abn86 Posts: 107
    IKON said:

Depends on map/path you run. I've never bothered running my CG in AQ. Last several years, I've ran either Angela, Hype, or CMM in AQ.

Hype is the most fun imo. Parry/heavy is super simple and easy playstyle. Gains power without doing anything. As great as CG is, Hype could evade the entire fight, and finish it by only sp3. I do recognize that once ramped up, CG obviously slays off the rip. Hype has to be ramped up every fight, but the power gain helps out a lot. CG can cheat death, but Hype still has regen in his kit. And most importantly, I don't have to hunt for charges. Opinion - there's nothing more annoying than having someone call out a path 5 hrs before they get energy because it has 2 charges on it.

And fwiw, I recently awakened my 5* CG after pulling a cosmic. However, I awakened him after awakening Hype, CMM and CGR. So whenever given the choice between CG and someone else, I've chosen someone else. Not a CG hater at all, but I could replicate his awakened ability by running Heimdall. CG is amazing, but Hype has a better kit imo.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    abn86 said:

IKON said:

Depends on map/path you run. I've never bothered running my CG in AQ. Last several years, I've ran either Angela, Hype, or CMM in AQ.

Hype is the most fun imo. Parry/heavy is super simple and easy playstyle. Gains power without doing anything. As great as CG is, Hype could evade the entire fight, and finish it by only sp3. I do recognize that once ramped up, CG obviously slays off the rip. Hype has to be ramped up every fight, but the power gain helps out a lot. CG can cheat death, but Hype still has regen in his kit. And most importantly, I don't have to hunt for charges. Opinion - there's nothing more annoying than having someone call out a path 5 hrs before they get energy because it has 2 charges on it.

And fwiw, I recently awakened my 5* CG after pulling a cosmic. However, I awakened him after awakening Hype, CMM and CGR. So whenever given the choice between CG and someone else, I've chosen someone else. Not a CG hater at all, but I could replicate his awakened ability by running Heimdall. CG is amazing, but Hype has a better kit imo.
    All fair points. Heimdall is a bit of a wasted slot though if you can give that ability to someone already and have a better 3 person team for AQ. CG literally cant die in AQ and if you really mess up, a single team revive (usually have 6 in overflow from weekly SA) puts him back in the game for practically nothing.

To each their own. All great options. I've got all of them R5... And they all put in work on a constant basis. Of all of them, CMM is my least favorite, but she's growing on me a little more with NF synergy play.
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    thanks guys for the input. i will go ahead and awaken my hype.