**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EQ 2.1 Warning!

DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,478 ★★★★

Guys be careful when doing EQ 2.1

If you take either of the green paths (havok / CW) you will have to redo that path to 100%. Take the path directly down as you spawn, and that'll do that path.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Yeah. They both have 2 portals and one of those options they both share. Portal B I believe. So one side needs to be run twice while the other once.
  • Options
    Is that only on CAV difficulty of quest, or also lower difficulties of Monthly EQ 2.1 as well ?
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Not sure, I'm still working my way through cav - hopefully someone lower can comment

In the lower map, I see each portal connecting to only one exit. So, 5 portals and 5 exits.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

@Pulyaman so the inner two (Havok & CW) only have 1 teleport route opposed to two in the lower map?

I did not understand that. Let me get a screenshot.
    Edit: In the normal difficulty, Havok portal goes to colossus, Civil Warrior goes to Sunspot. Only one path to both. these portals.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    EQ Act 2.1 at UC level

• Options
    KanoooKanooo Posts: 106
    Well, that explywhy I got “0%” explored, I guess. Brilliant
  • Options
    Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133

@Kabam Miike any chance of removing Portal 8 as it is completely pointless???
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    edited April 2021
    Reference thread (if new people about to ask or post about same problem didn’t see this because it fell off first page)

*has a very good and relevant Title to it.