**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New phone new problems

WaldewWaldew Posts: 15
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey all. I just bought a Samsung s20 FE and keep trying to play the game however almost every time I try and attack my champions keep wanting to launch a heavy attack instead of light and medium hits...anyone have any guesses on tips or tricks to stop this??
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    Waldew said:

Hey all. I just bought a Samsung s20 FE and keep trying to play the game however almost every time I try and attack my champions keep wanting to launch a heavy attack instead of light and medium hits...anyone have any guesses on tips or tricks to stop this??

I have the FE and they had ghost touch issues.. So either you haven't got through all the system updates or two your button smashing.. I found the screen to be very sensitive so you have to keeps your palms and thumb pads away from screen and do good taps.. orrr you just stand there and get smacked
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    Lol my comment got deleted :smiley: it was regarding Android issues and iPhone stability.. well ok, what a pitty
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Check your fps settings or something. I heard that on phones with higher fps compatibility, these types of issues occur.
  • Hey @Waldew, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues with your inputs in the game and I understand it can be really frustrating when something like this happens.

Firstly, I suggest making sure the screen of your device is as clean as possible to ensure the best possible performance. If you still notice this happening after cleaning your screen, I would recommend going through all the troubleshooting steps in the article below.

- Android Troubleshooting

Additionally, please take a moment to share your feedback in the dedicated thread below by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

The feedback we receive there is instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we really do appreciate every report we receive.
This discussion has been closed.