**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New phone new problems

WaldewWaldew Posts: 15
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey all. I just bought a Samsung s20 FE and keep trying to play the game however almost every time I try and attack my champions keep wanting to launch a heavy attack instead of light and medium hits...anyone have any guesses on tips or tricks to stop this??
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Waldew said:

Hey all. I just bought a Samsung s20 FE and keep trying to play the game however almost every time I try and attack my champions keep wanting to launch a heavy attack instead of light and medium hits...anyone have any guesses on tips or tricks to stop this??

Could be a touch sensitivity issue...
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Look in the accessibility options in settings. You might be able to adjust the touch sensitivity.
    I had to turn a feature on my phone off called "AI touch" which kept popping up when I was Quaking.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Basically it is touch sensitivity issue
    Happened with me too when I got a new phone
    but it got adjusted after sometime
    Otherwise you can adjust it in settings
  • WaldewWaldew Posts: 15
    Thank you all now i am stuck at logging in :( cant sign in
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Basically it is touch sensitivity issue
    Happened with me too when I got a new phone
    but it got adjusted after sometime
    Otherwise you can adjust it in settings

Adjust how?
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Doesn’t this sound like what iPhone 12 issue has? Figured that this thread could be the answers
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    It's not just your phone,bro. It's a general android problem, I've lost alot of fights to this
  • FlushFlush Posts: 108
    Hey all. I just bought a Samsung s20 FE and keep trying to play the game however almost every time I try and attack my champions keep wanting to launch a heavy attack instead of light and medium hits...anyone have any guesses on tips or tricks to stop this?

Ive been having this same problem since November been onto Kabam over it aswell my champs want throw heavy than attack caused me loads issues in fights ive s20 ultra got july 20 i think issue is game not phone, ive went threw settings for touch sensitivity all that still happens had videos sent Kabam but unless can record them with haptic feedback they wont do anything i know im not holding heavy been playing 5 years but issue started before Christmas without changing any settings