**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bare minimum SQ Strategy for Objective rewards?

altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
If one were to focus on mainly Objective rewards since RNG is RNG, and to make it as stressfree as possible, is the optimal strategy to:
Between April 7 and May 5 there are 28 runs.

Do Legendary difficulty 25 times, fighting at least 4 people on the path plus the boss (25 completions * 5 fights = 125 Legendary fights)

This seems like it would qualify for the 25 completions of Legendary (all the T5cc objectives) + 125 fights in Legendary or Greater (11250 T5b frags).

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i usually avoid all the fights that just give t4b, t4cc, or gold, so i usually end up doing between 4 and 6 fights every time. no reason to waste time on resources that i don't need
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Just stated this exact thing in another thread
    altavista said:

If one were to focus on mainly Objective rewards since RNG is RNG, and to make it as stressfree as possible, is the optimal strategy to:
    Between April 7 and May 5 there are 28 runs.

Do Legendary difficulty 25 times, fighting at least 4 people on the path plus the boss (25 completions * 5 fights = 125 Legendary fights)

This seems like it would qualify for the 25 completions of Legendary (all the T5cc objectives) + 125 fights in Legendary or Greater (11250 T5b frags).

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

i usually avoid all the fights that just give t4b, t4cc, or gold, so i usually end up doing between 4 and 6 fights every time. no reason to waste time on resources that i don't need

It's a risk... Say you can't login (game issues or real life stuff). I'm gonna get the points as soon as possible and leave nothing to chance. There are forum posts every time about how someone messed up a run and missed rewards by the smallest margin, bit they're also usually the people who didn't maximize their chances for success and took some extra risk. Should be easy to get it all this month, but why risk it? Get the rewards and then just do less at the end of need be? Your choice though.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

It's a risk... Say you can't login (real life stuff).
    bold of you to assume that I have a life
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

Even so. It’s still better to get the resources Incase you need them in the future and it’s another point going towards to objectives