**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Last chance to sell your champs! Do it now!

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★

Well in all seriousness new players have finally been blessed!

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    It's about time lol
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    I sold 4* Spider-Gwen each and every time I pulled her, back before her buff. That was probably about 3 times in the end! Lol. She was the only champ I ever sold. Oh well, you live and learn.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Horrible move by kabam

How so? Im genuinely curious of the reasoning behind anyone that's against this change. The rewards you get from selling a champion does not compensate the fact that you've just sold a whole champion.
  • EpicGamer666EpicGamer666 Posts: 2
    Love the update I sold my 3 star warlock when I started in the game and haven't pulled him since. Regretted it ever since.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    not gonna lie. i sold Rhino 3* like twenty times when i first started .. every time i pulled him i was so mad lol
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    This is also an added bonus for those with kids and stuff who may have grabbed their phone and sold champs...
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Masterdux said:

Got to sell 4* Joe fixit one last time

Everytime I'm 50 shards away from a 5* dual crystal and I don't want to wait three days 4* Joe Fix It or war machine is selled, It's the most use I've ever gotten from those two.

Dissabling selling champs is the best thing for newer players though, so kudos to Kabam.
    So Kabam will prevent you from your bad decisions in the future. You are 1 of the people that will benefit from the change 😂
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    The last time I sold a 4* champ it got me enough 5* shards to awaken my Archangel, which in turn got me the 6* shards to pull Doom for the first time. So selling ain't always a bad thing to do 🤷‍♂️
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

The last time I sold a 4* champ it got me enough 5* shards to awaken my Archangel, which in turn got me the 6* shards to pull Doom for the first time. So selling ain't always a bad thing to do 🤷‍♂️

I sold 4* Venompool for 5* Venompool bc it was my third 5* and i was impatient then I got the 4* back when i needed cosmic iso and got no cosmic iso bc I'd sold him
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    I wonder if we’ll be able to sell 5’s until then. Lol
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    This is seriously going to screw up those dedicated to maxing SA! A ton of useless 3&4* sig stones with no where to use them!

I have a fairly set list of a dozen 2*'s, 20 3*'s and another dozen 4*'s that I max sigs then sell!
    Even now I have a backlog of 4* Mutant sigs and nowhere to put them!

Damn! Gonna be much harder to get 50k on weekly SA now!

This sux!
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Yay

This doesn’t affect me at all but Yay
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    I’ve gotten severely Beyond god tier 5* champs by selling trash 4*s for shards. Tbh, I’m really disappointed.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    You used to be able to sell your 4* if you were going for the basic, you ended up with the champ and the resources from selling it. Those were the good old days !
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Looking around for videos of Youtubers who sold champs previously.
    Found 3. B)

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

Just realised RIP to BG's new 1 week accounts thriving on selling champs lol

Doom is Eternal now
This discussion has been closed.