**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SQ key not getting back even after completion

IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
The event says you can re-run if you complete the quest and get your key back. I dont get my key back. Is this normal, did I misinterprete?

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Iryse said:

Crcrcrc said:

Iryse said:

Iryse said:

Iryse said:

Where does it state you'll get your key back tho ?

My man, stupid boo stated if you dont complete the quest, you lose the key. Meaning, you can get the key back on completion if you look logically.
    logic is a bit different here than in willy wonka's chocolate factory where you must be
    Yeah, btw wonka just made me 14k in options by the time you posted your 2 marvelous comments.. be contented with that ! Dont underestimate anyone as you never know who might be sitting in the middle of a sea and someone in a cubicle
    There's zero chance you're in a cubicle at an actual job. It's more likely you're in a box in your moms basement.
    Read the sea part you son of a bich.. bloody disgusting paupers everywhere trying to pick on keyboard fights. Put your real name and id and get your scrawny cheap ass hit with a lawsuit the next day you **** !
    Lol dude chill out there's no shame in living in your parent's basement

I'm curious to see what your cause for a lawsuit would be though
    Say what you want, it doesnt change any facts. Pacify yourself. Maybe it might make you happy and contented with yourself
    I'm going to be honest, I have no clue what that means
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Iryse said:

Iryse said:

Iryse said:

My man, stupid boo stated if you dont complete the quest, you lose the key. Meaning, you can get the key back on completion if you look logically.
    logic is a bit different here than in willy wonka's chocolate factory where you must be
    Yeah, btw wonka just made me 14k in options by the time you posted your 2 marvelous comments.. be contented with that ! Dont underestimate anyone as you never know who might be sitting in the middle of a sea and someone in a cubicle
    There's zero chance you're in a cubicle at an actual job. It's more likely you're in a box in your moms basement.
    Read the sea part you son of a bich.. bloody disgusting paupers everywhere trying to pick on keyboard fights. Put your real name and id and get your scrawny cheap ass hit with a lawsuit the next day you **** !
    I won't even try stop you or tell you what your doing wrong as I'm sure you must be aware and until the mods cast judgement on you, entertain me some more!

😈
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Iryse said:

Iryse said:

Iryse said:

Here before the mute or ban
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Masterdux said:

This post gives me bives of....

What the **** did you just **** say about me, you little ****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed ***. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****** words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ********, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can **** you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable **** off the face of the continent, you little *****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****** tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you ****** *****. I will *** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******** ****, kiddo.

Hope the mods realize is a copypasta, if not the forums where fun while it lasted!

Chuck Norris is mad.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

Iryse said:

Iryse said:

Iryse said:

Here before the mute or ban
    Definitely a ban.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Masterdux said:

This post gives me bives of....

What the **** did you just **** say about me, you little ****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed ***. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****** words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ********, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can **** you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable **** off the face of the continent, you little *****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****** tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you ****** *****. I will *** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******** ****, kiddo.

Hope the mods realize is a copypasta, if not the forums where fun while it lasted!

Curious what managed to get that level of reaction from someone
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Well this post was entertaining. In b4 deletion