**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: The Champions of Valhalla Event

Comments

• ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    ForumGuy wrote: »
    Please explain why AQ fights are excluded?

@Kabam Miike
  • Fordy13Fordy13 Posts: 10
    Hey,

Love all the new content. I'm just a little confused about the 6 hrs as well. So can multiple bounties be opened within the 6 hrs? or can only one at a time?

If multiple can be open within 6 hrs u can only participate in one.
  • Fordy13 wrote: »
    Hey,

Love all the new content. I'm just a little confused about the 6 hrs as well. So can multiple bounties be opened within the 6 hrs? or can only one at a time?

If multiple can be open within 6 hrs u can only participate in one.

So, let me try and explain this the best I can. Each Alliance can only have one Test of Valor running at a time (For 6 hours). So if you were to find a way to do more than those at one time, then there is something suspicious going on and is not okay.

If you were to stay in 1 Alliance during this whole event, then that's not something you need to worry about at all.
  • TefotdTefotd Posts: 1
    Tganka
  • MlgraonMlgraon Posts: 18
    This looks awesome! Although i never have time to grind over 1 mill. Valor ftw
  • That seem about right? @Kabam Miike
    Thanks mike,

That cleared that up for me :)
    Sorry,

One last question. is there any downtime between missions or can mission B start as soon as Mission A ends?
    Sorry,

One last question. is there any downtime between missions or can mission B start as soon as Mission A ends?
  • STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    @Kabam Miike can you please tell us the class of the new Thor (ragnarok)???
  • For the arenas it states that only the first four star featured will get valor points. Does it mean only new champ release (hella and Thor only?) or the first 4* arena per week (weekend arena?) Does it mean we can only get valor points in arena once a week?
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I don't understand the Bounty Missions.
    So there are 4 difficulties, each has 5 paths with 2 fights on each path. It means there are 20 paths in total and 5 alliance members can play on each difficulty for the 5 paths.
    However, why does it states "Initiator needs at least 15 Alliance members to complete at least one difficulty"?
    Pretty sure that sentence itself is incorrect. Isn't it supposed to be "Initiator needs at least 5 Alliance members to complete at least one difficulty"?
    I thought it needs 20 members to complete all 20 paths.
    I don't know who wrote all that but looks like it's not good enough of an explaination.
    To add to that, if a summoner can play this Bounty Mission once every time it's discovered, does it mean a summoner can only play one difficulty instead of multiple difficulties of the same mission?
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    LilWolfy wrote: »
    So very nice of you to introduce a new 5* thor for MMX to help them along ,

and CORE...
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    How much Valor can one person earn?

MAX POSSIBLE VALOR: 6,808,600

All the other calculations are on you guys. That should give you a ballpark, however.

Thanks for reading!
    ~Clobberin’ Time

So the 5th t4cc price that would require a total of over 8 mil valor is purely cosmetic and not actually obtainable. While funny, Kabam you should read this and adjust the inflation on the multiple item purchase to make it physically possible on the more expensive items. Oh wait will rifts/scrap like purchase be available to cover the gap? :)
  • That gave me a headache trying to read all that information can someone basically sum it up for everyone.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Awesome!
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    I’m sure there’s gonna be other ways to get valor such as purchasing
  • Fordy13 wrote: »
    Sorry,

No downtime! It's theoretically possible to trigger a new Test of Valor the second the last one has ended!
  • bloodyCain wrote: »
    So there are 4 difficulties, each has 5 paths with 2 fights on each path. It means there are 20 paths in total and 5 alliance members can play on each difficulty for the 5 paths.
    However, why does it states "Initiator needs at least 15 Alliance members to complete at least one difficulty"?
    Pretty sure that sentence itself is incorrect. Isn't it supposed to be "Initiator needs at least 5 Alliance members to complete at least one difficulty"?
    I don't know who wrote all that but looks like it's not good enough of an explaination.
    To add to that, if a summoner can play this Bounty Mission once every time it's discovered, does it mean a summoner can only play one difficulty instead of multiple difficulties of the same mission?

It's only 15. Your Alliance doesn't have to complete every path of every Difficulty. They're single player Quests that are available to your entire Alliance, so as long as 15 Summoners complete a single Path, you're helping the Summoner that triggered it to claim the Initiator Rewards.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    bloodyCain wrote: »

It's only 15. Your Alliance doesn't have to complete every path of every Difficulty. They're single player Quests that are available to your entire Alliance, so as long as 15 Summoners complete a single Path, you're helping the Summoner that triggered it to claim the Initiator Rewards.

how are the initiators determined? is it possible that there will be an unfair distribution of initiators?
  • Just a small request can you please add mastery cores in the valore store . It would help the new players to expand their masteries easily.

• Hell yes so true
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »
    Sorry. Just a question.

It states in the description that you'll be penalized if you enter more than one bounty/Test of Valor every 6 hours. Will there be a timer to let us know when the 6 hours is up? Or will we be locked out being able to enter the bounty?

The reason I'm asking is because there might be back-to-back bounties that will overlap into the 6 hour window, despite bounties being open for 6 hours. Eg. Bounty A opens at 1200. I enter Bounty A and clear it at 1600. At 1800, when Bounty A closes, Bounty B opens and I clear it immediately (at 1800). This will result in me clearing 2 bounties within a 6 hour window, causing me to be penalized.

Thanks in advance.

It's not based on a 6 hour window of your start time, it's based on a 6 hour window of the start time of the Bounty Mission itself, so if you completed 2 before 1800, then that's a problem. If you completed one at 1600 (but it started at 1200) and another at 1800, that's totally fine.

Hopefully that makes sense? Let me know if anything is unclear.

"2 before 1800 is a problem"

Is there no systematic control here? Are you talking about alliance hopping? Need a better understanding of WTH you mean.

Let me simplify. Will I be able to join every Bounty if I am in one alliance?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    battleone wrote: »
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »
    Sorry. Just a question.

It states in the description that you'll be penalized if you enter more than one bounty/Test of Valor every 6 hours. Will there be a timer to let us know when the 6 hours is up? Or will we be locked out being able to enter the bounty?

The reason I'm asking is because there might be back-to-back bounties that will overlap into the 6 hour window, despite bounties being open for 6 hours. Eg. Bounty A opens at 1200. I enter Bounty A and clear it at 1600. At 1800, when Bounty A closes, Bounty B opens and I clear it immediately (at 1800). This will result in me clearing 2 bounties within a 6 hour window, causing me to be penalized.

Thanks in advance.

It's not based on a 6 hour window of your start time, it's based on a 6 hour window of the start time of the Bounty Mission itself, so if you completed 2 before 1800, then that's a problem. If you completed one at 1600 (but it started at 1200) and another at 1800, that's totally fine.

Hopefully that makes sense? Let me know if anything is unclear.

"2 before 1800 is a problem"

Is there no systematic control here? Are you talking about alliance hopping? Need a better understanding of WTH you mean.

Let me simplify. Will I be able to join every Bounty if I am in one alliance?

Yes you can. The 6 hours is counted from the start of the bounty. Generally what it means is you can’t do the same bounty twice.
  • Why it's mastery core not included in the valor store?
  • RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    It’s nice to see something new.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    bloodyCain wrote: »

So what are the chances that a person or persons in the alliance will never trigger one due to the time of the quest an amount of people in the alliance. It just seems so random an many could miss out