**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why would you make 3 teleporters to the same path?

ShinyuuShinyuu Posts: 284 ★★★
See this bs? so apparently you got these teleporters where you can go to the PX path on TWO technically THREE teleporters because the 1 on the right also goes to that path BUTTTT it doesn't count because you still have to go down to get 1 stupid node for it to say 100%. So now I have to do this path I've already done because I have to get this 1 node. Why @Kabam Miike is this designed like this? Why do you have 3 teleporters going to this same path?

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Just take the down path first then you can skip the Havok teleport going to the same path.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    It’s almost like if you looked through the paths before just randomly taking them that you could have seen this and planned for it....
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    Wow. On Uncollected and lower levels, I would be pissed at having to waste energy.

If this happened to me on Cav, I would throw my phone against the wall.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

• DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    @KoiBoy18

Internet happened to me on cav and I warned my alliance mates and one still messed it up 😂.

Of course I should have checked EVERY path to see if kabam was up to any shenanigans. It was my fault for assuming they wouldn’t try and throw a fastball.

😔