**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cant login in the game

Comments

• KingCannon_3KingCannon_3 Posts: 2
    I've been having a issue logging on can't get past the first screen I'm on android I have to Uninstall the game and reinstall it just to get past the first screen and I have to that everytime I want to login
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks, we have released a fix in the latest update, so please make sure you update your app when it becomes available in your region. Thanks for hanging in there with us!
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 153 ★★
    Same issues as all the above. Hope the update fixes it as not been able to play properly for over 24hrs
  • Monuvip1234Monuvip1234 Posts: 6
    Any update on the login issue, the wheel keeps spinning endlessly and eventually nothing happens.

Started happening after installing the update

Android version - 11, Device One plus 8T, Game version 30.2.1 updated on April 6 2021

Fix: Uninstall and reinstall the game every time you want to play/login :neutral: , not. a good fix
  • SmokieisgodSmokieisgod Posts: 104
    Still not working for me with the patch.
  • StevendStottStevendStott Posts: 25
    Since I'm an android user am I no longer able to play the game? Been trying all day. I have daily things to collect that I'm not able to. Not to mention the fact that I'm unable to participate in everything else.
  • JmciocJmcioc Posts: 30
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, just an update to let you know we are definitely aware of this and the team is working on a fix for this! Thanks in advance for your patience!

Cool because i finally get lodded in after 30 minutes or so (random) of resetting app. Then i load upnsode quest because i may not get another chance to, and i bring 3 maxed champs and cant win because the inputs are lagging. Most specifically they stand still mid combo and then get destroyed. Or ill hold block and it wont register so i het destroyed. The game is completely unplayable. My alliance quest week score has been affected, aw affected, ive used items that i should not need to. And ive definitely paid my dies to be able to play this game fairly. Plz fix this and compensate. Im pretty sure this months side quest is gonna be a bust as well
  • captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 517 ★★★
    There was an update released today that seems to have fixed that issue for me.
  • metalmissionarymetalmissionary Posts: 52
    Idk if that new update was meant to help but so far it hasn't.
  • KenFusionKenFusion Posts: 3
    Still can't log in since the new update I've missed all my card pickups WTF
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    New update worked for me..
    New game version v30.2.1
    Android 10
    Huawei P30PRO
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Samsung Galaxy S10
    Android 11
    WiFi and Data
    Current Version

Since the Update, the game hangs at the Loading Screen. Clearing the Cache seemed to help, albeit every time I tried to start the game. Now that no longer does anything. Still hanging at the Loading.
    We're sorry to hear that some of you are still experiencing issues. We would like to just confirm that you are on the correct and most current version (30.2.1). Please let us know if you are running into any issues on this most current version. Again, please double check that you are on version 30.2.1 and let us know either way! Thanks for your cooperation!
    Hi KenFusion, please check if your app is on version 30.2.1? The update may not have reached your region, in which case you may still be experiencing login issues. We hope the update will resolve it for you when it becomes available in your region! Thanks for your patience!
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We're sorry to hear that some of you are still experiencing issues. We would like to just confirm that you are on the correct and most current version (30.2.1). Please let us know if you are running into any issues on this most current version. Again, please double check that you are on version 30.2.1 and let us know either way! Thanks for your cooperation!

I just checked. I am on version 30.2.1 and I am still experiencing login issues.
    Yep 30.2.1 the newest version no improvement.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Scratch that. I didn't see the Patch. Seems to be working now. Thanks.
  • Kabam Boo said:

I just checked. I am on version 30.2.1 and I am still experiencing login issues.

Yep 30.2.1 the newest version no improvement.

Hey you two, did you download the update as usual, or did you delete the game and then download it? If it was just the update, could you try deleting the App and then downloading the newest version?
    I did both. I downloaded the update then when it didn't load I Uninstalled the game and then downloaded again. I also restarted my phone.
  • Mr_ZMr_Z Posts: 29
    Kabam Boo said:

Seemingly has solved my login issues, will have to play a bit before I can report on the major lag, freezing and dropped inputs problems.

But new issue since this update, the full T5CC of each class I had in my stash has disappeared! Probably best we skip the questions and just start getting those sent out asap.
  • designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118

Just doing an update I'm stuck on this screen. Going to try reinstall method.
  • designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    edited April 2021
    Did a full reinstall and was able to log in. I then closed the app, reopened, and successfully logged in again. From my end the 30.2.1 update works. Samsung S10. Thanks!
  • HuckEcoHuckEco Posts: 4
    Estou sofrendo com o mesmo problema.
    Já atualizei e não consigo entrar no jogo.
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    I finally got in but it took ages to do so. I'm relieved.
  • Noble034Noble034 Posts: 85
    edited April 2021
    Update: There was a new update in the Google Play store (not the usual monthly update) that seems to have fixed the issue, for now. Will update if the issue persists yet again. (although, it's now back to the whole "minute or two of network connection error symbol during the loading screen before successfully loading into the game" thing, but at least I can load in without having to reinstall every single time)
  • HuckEcoHuckEco Posts: 4

Try restarting your phone instead of uninstalling and reinstalling.

Isso não está funcionando para outras pessoas. Eu já reiniciei o telefone e ainda assim não consigo entrar no jogo.
  • BeefyJ2BeefyJ2 Posts: 4
    So this going to sound crazy but for the last 48hours....using my one plus 8T Android 11 I have not done the update same login issues as everyone else however when you open the app keep tapping the screen in about 6 seconds it will load into the game. I dunno if this will work with other androids but give a try.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    HuckEco said:

Try restarting your phone instead of uninstalling and reinstalling.

Isso não está funcionando para outras pessoas. Eu já reiniciei o telefone e ainda assim não consigo entrar no jogo.
    Você atualizou para 30.2.1? Foi lançado hoje. Tente limpar o cache no armazenamento do aplicativo e reinicie. Além disso, certifique-se de ter atualizado com o hotfix.
    just cleared data & still nothing.