**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EQ 2.1 Warning!

DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,478 ★★★★

Guys be careful when doing EQ 2.1

If you take either of the green paths (havok / CW) you will have to redo that path to 100%. Take the path directly down as you spawn, and that'll do that path.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Yeah. They both have 2 portals and one of those options they both share. Portal B I believe. So one side needs to be run twice while the other once.
  • Is that only on CAV difficulty of quest, or also lower difficulties of Monthly EQ 2.1 as well ?
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Not sure, I'm still working my way through cav - hopefully someone lower can comment

In the lower map, I see each portal connecting to only one exit. So, 5 portals and 5 exits.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

@Pulyaman so the inner two (Havok & CW) only have 1 teleport route opposed to two in the lower map?

I did not understand that. Let me get a screenshot.
    Edit: In the normal difficulty, Havok portal goes to colossus, Civil Warrior goes to Sunspot. Only one path to both. these portals.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    EQ Act 2.1 at UC level

• KanoooKanooo Posts: 106
    Well, that explywhy I got “0%” explored, I guess. Brilliant
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133

@Kabam Miike any chance of removing Portal 8 as it is completely pointless???
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    edited April 2021
    Reference thread (if new people about to ask or post about same problem didn’t see this because it fell off first page)

*has a very good and relevant Title to it.