**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are the rewards truly random ?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
Or are they the same just received in a different order ? For example do all players get say ten tines 300 6 shards just at different times or is it possible for one player to get 300 6 shards just once while another player gets 300 6 shards 30 times ?

Comments

• Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    I got too many gold and some catalyst and 500 shards, not complaining about it, my reaction was 😭, first run not worth it for me.
    But there are people who do get extremely lucky with RNG and getting 6* shards.

Hope RNG God show some mercy on me.

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Yes, it's all random!

I love Boo

But I hate RNG events after getting nothing better than 2 4*s total from all of the Cavalier Crystal Events
  • LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    1st run on Legendary category:
    A 5* sig stone
    Two 7200 T4 shards (Mutant and Tech)
    300 6* shards
    2x500 5* shards
    100k in gold (I skipped)
    Also the final champ gets no rewards, except 1 more win for the Special event counts. Overall decent.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I got this after finishing the legendary, is that normal? I have ko every champs and collected the rewards on path.

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★

I got this after finishing the legendary, is that normal? I have ko every champs and collected the rewards on path.

Important Note: Rewards
    Rewards are credited to your inventory directly and will not be presented to you in a dialogue box at the end. Again, the rewards are going to be credited to your inventory directly as you collect them along the paths and will not be displayed in a dialogue box again at the end.
    So there is no % explored concept here even you have right to skip fight and go straight to boss.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    150k gold
    T4b 2200
    300 6* shards
    500 5* shards

I
    Skipped every thing but 6* shards

Ending rewards?🤔
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

Ending rewards?🤔

Yes normal in this side quset all these rewards you clam along the way go steak you you item
    Gamer said:

Reference said:

Ending rewards?🤔

Yes normal in this side quset all these rewards you clam along the way go steak you you item
    I mean I understand those items I collected were credited to my inventory, but how come I have ending gold reward.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Reference said:

Ending rewards?🤔

I mean I understand those items I collected were credited to my inventory, but how come I have ending gold reward.

It should be this but I don't understand why you don't have it on Day 1 unless ... did you skip a fight?

• Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    I really can’t get onboard with these garbage RNG lead side events.

So in 2 runs I am getting nothing but gold, t4b, 1 t2a frag, 1 500 5* and stones... was rubbish

Yet other ally mates are getting t5b, 6* shards.. why do we continue with quests that grant rewards that most TB account have no need for
  • WoowerinnWoowerinn Posts: 53
    I think these reward “The Joke of April”
    I am very disappointed.../actually my all alli it is/:( shame reward
    Should not be launchet