**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for members or merge

Looking for active players or merge we’re aq focused war optional aiming for 130 million aq and gold 3 aw we have a range of players from boss killers to foot soldiers room to grow and improve very chill ally from all over the world

Comments

• AznBaneAznBane Posts: 224
    How many members do you have?
  • Jackson1167Jackson1167 Posts: 69
    I have around 20 active some high some low what did u have in mind
  • Ary_BeastAry_Beast Posts: 134
    Hey @Jackson1167 We are at around the same spot, with around 20 active members as well. We have to cut off some weight, but we can have space for you guys!
    Add me In-Game: AryBEEST
    LINE: Zenfighter360
    We may be able to work something out
  • DeaaaaaathDeaaaaaath Posts: 10
    Jackson still looking add me deaaath in line