**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No More Selling Champs

It's a wonderful move made by Kabam. Now I'm just waiting for people to start complaining.

I am speed.

Comments

• Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    It’s our account. They shouldn’t be telling us wht champs we have to keep. I know the consequences of selling champs and am fine with it when I sell them.
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Is there any explanation why this is happening?
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Solvseus said:

It's a wonderful move made by Kabam. Now I'm just waiting for people to start complaining.

I’ll start. If you don’t want to sell your champs, don’t. This won’t affect you. For those of us who don’t need the same characters at every level, who’d prefer the ISO and shards, this is going to be annoying.
    Kabam forces you to do the right decisions in the Future :D
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    I think it should be a choice. Only 3 and 4* should be allowed to be sold. I will never use my 3* unless im bored and most of my 4* so selling a non duped unleveled 4* so I can open a 5* is way more worth it to me. Afterall it the champs you have collected throughout playing so it should be a choice if you want that champ or not. The only use 4* champs have is iso and shard but the chance of getting that champ that your selling could be months year or weeks.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Luke9523 said:

Luke9523 said:

You do realise you get more from duping champs than selling them?

This is very inaccurate. If you sell champs that you have ranked up or even maxed out, you get way more shards and ISO than you would possibly get by duping them once or twice.
    Nope, not inaccurate in the slightest. If you sell champs you have ranked up or maxed out, then you aren't including all the resources you have SPENT to get them there.

I had no idea that you spend shards to rankup a champ. Wow. The things that you can learn these days in the forums...
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    Think of it like a car. The minute you drive it off the lot, it’s lost value. You’re never going to get those resources back, but if you used it, it was worth it. Same with a computer. If you get a new one, and you’re never going to use the other one again, it’s better to sell it and use the resources gained to maintain and upgrade the new one. Maybe you’re like those hoarders, or wealthy people with lots of $ and cars, but you won’t be affected either way. Not all of us are like that, and we will be.

I keep some old computers and parts just in case, same with my dad and cars, but keeping everything in the hopes that it might be valuable again someday (when sometimes it won’t be) just isn’t practical for those of us who aren’t on all the time grinding for new resources, when we could just sell the old unused ones for them immediately and reap the rewards.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Solvseus said:

Think of it like a car. The minute you drive it off the lot, it’s lost value. You’re never going to get those resources back, but if you used it, it was worth it. Same with a computer. If you get a new one, and you’re never going to use the other one again, it’s better to sell it and use the resources gained to maintain and upgrade the new one. Maybe you’re like those hoarders, or wealthy people with lots of $ and cars, but you won’t be affected either way. Not all of us are like that, and we will be.

I keep some old computers and parts just in case, same with my dad and cars, but keeping everything in the hopes that it might be valuable again someday (when sometimes it won’t be) just isn’t practical for those of us who aren’t on all the time grinding for new resources, when we could just sell the old unused ones for them immediately and reap the rewards.

How do you know you'll never use these champions again? What happens if another V4 situation happens, or things like the old t5cc cav objectives?
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    Qacob said:

Solvseus said:

How do you know you'll never use these champions again? What happens if another V4 situation happens, or things like the old t5cc cav objectives?
    Then the people who sold their champs won’t be able to immediately do it. I don’t understand all these people calling for this. This has nothing to do with you. You guys are just wanting to have control over what other people do with their accounts is basically what it comes down too.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    I used to sell 3/4* champs just before claim from arena as it gives me something to actually use all the worthless cats, stones and gems Kabam continue to give us.

A better change would be upgrading Throne breaker stuff so we aren’t get ting pointless materials that have to just sell all the time