**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A Hypothetical Scenario.

TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
You can have either of these champs at r3 6* sig 200. Who would you rather have, and why?

A Hypothetical Scenario. 89 votes

Crossbones
30%
YoMovesLvernon15Furious_Fighter1BuckyBruhAssumedNameSairam44RockypantherxSparrowNittOwlkitKill_GreyEtjamaUvoginGalliantWarrior_0TBLOmedennFurrymoosenlimeade32BuffBeastAdokKablCrcrcrc 27 votes
Angela
69%
DrZolaGrandOldKaiRaganatorDrenlinnameplasUnsilentHammerbro_64Duke_SilverpseudosaneThefire13KerneasRaichu626RakeYoungKDSuperFlash10VoltolosRockyshockyQacobMiekandKorggash228Sarvanga1_ 62 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Angela
    Lets say, hypothetically

I need an Angela above a two star
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Depends on the circumstance of this hypothetical situation. If I already had multiple 6* r3s, probably Angela, because while crossbones is amazing now, Angela has some of the best utility you can find when awakened. If it was my first, then crossbones. Crossbones is just really good
  • gash228gash228 Posts: 105
    Angela
    Terra said:

You can have either of these champs at r3 6* sig 200. Who would you rather have, and why?

Since I don't have a Mangog, I have to go with Angela.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    gash228 said:

Terra said:

Is the Mangog synergi that game breaking for Xbones?
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Terra said:

gash228 said:

Terra said:

It’s quite good, but I don’t think you 100% need it all of the time. If you did want to play him to his full potential, you should be using that synergy though

Terra said:

gash228 said:

Terra said:

It’s quite good, but I don’t think you 100% need it all of the time. If you did want to play him to his full potential, you should be using that synergy though
    Would the opinions of this poll change if it was full Synergi teams.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Angela
    Angela is somewhat less of a headache to play, but Crossbones does have some interesting utility.

Hmm... Angela.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Angela
    Considering Angela becomes essentially debuff immune at max sig, I'd definitely go with her, adding on her other amazing utility at max sig as well. Although Xbones is amazing as well, tough choice.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Angela
    I really just want to play with max sig Angela on Icarus
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Angela
    More sustainable and more valuable utility in my opinion. Plus, she looks really fun.
  • gash228gash228 Posts: 105
    Angela
    Terra said:

Terra said:

gash228 said:

Terra said:

Would the opinions of this poll change if it was full Synergi teams.
    Yes.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Angela
    I'm really not a fan of high-stress and extreme timer based playstyles like Crossbones.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Angela
    I am collecting t5cc for my falcon, so I would prefer Angela
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Considering that I haven't taken the time to learn the Crossbones buff, this poll is a little lost on me, but I do already have Angela so that might also skew my answer

I really just want to play with max sig Angela on Icarus

I hear she's really great for those nodes