**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

what is your prestige?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    12000-12999

How does prestige work

It's your Top 5 champions average at base level with no masteries.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    11000-11999

How often does that Ægon get used? Also, I love that Sym! He was my second or third r3 and he’s a beast.
    12000-12999

How often does that Ægon get used? Also, I love that Sym! He was my second or third r3 and he’s a beast.
    Almost never. He's on my war defense right now. He'll get some use when I stop being lazy and want to finish abyss. I thought I'd find more places to use him and he's so sought after but nope. Fights don't last long enough.

I love Sym supreme. I use him everywhere all the time. He's one of my favorites for sure.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    11000-11999

Almost never. He's on my war defense right now. He'll get some use when I stop being lazy and want to finish abyss. I thought I'd find more places to use him and he's so sought after but nope. Fights don't last long enough.

I love Sym supreme. I use him everywhere all the time. He's one of my favorites for sure.
    Bummer, at least he has good prestige. I imagine once the next _____ of Legends comes out, you'll be happy to have him, though.
    12000-12999

Bummer, at least he has good prestige. I imagine once the next _____ of Legends comes out, you'll be happy to have him, though.
    Yeah. I'm going back and exploring act 6 right now so might have some use there too. I have an R3 Ghost that I don't use either lol. My R3 Rhulk is my work horse.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    10000-10999

Yeah. I'm going back and exploring act 6 right now so might have some use there too. I have an R3 Ghost that I don't use either lol. My R3 Rhulk is my work horse.
    How have you not explored act 6 or abyss, but have that high of a prestige. 😳
    12000-12999
    Pulyaman said:

How have you not explored act 6 or abyss, but have that high of a prestige. 😳
    AQ. I was able to rank Aegon from Cyber Weekend since I was TB by then. But honestly, being in a high ranking alliance in AQ is where I get my T5CC from. Even if i'd explored act 6 long ago, it's truly only 1 full T5cc and no guarantee i'd form any others because they aren't selectors.

I have 7.1 100% and so now with a much, much bigger roster, going back to do Act 6.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    6000-6999
    Comment to see how much I had.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    6000-6999
    Oh wow, my prestige has gone up quite a bit. I crossed 9K yesterday after upgrading my r5 Sentry.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    10000-10999

Mine gets a fair bit of use in AW tbh - P2-1 level. If you can get a semi easy section 1 or 2 he absolutely stomps the hazard shift mini and if you screw up on that fight you got 6 furies and probably end the fight in your next combo anyway.

Sitting at 11.8k now I think
    edited April 2021
    12000-12999
    Mauled said:

Mine gets a fair bit of use in AW tbh - P2-1 level. If you can get a semi easy section 1 or 2 he absolutely stomps the hazard shift mini and if you screw up on that fight you got 6 furies and probably end the fight in your next combo anyway.

Sitting at 11.8k now I think
    I take the hazzard shift right in boss island but I have Rhulk for it and it usually works great since 90% of the time a Dragon Man is placed there.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    9000-9999

Don't know what I was before, but I overtook a certain someone quite recently.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    7000-7999

I’ve come a long way since October
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    8000-8999
    A change of +638 in a couple months.

• pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,812 Guardian
    edited April 2021
    10000-10999
    Looks like mine went up a tiny bit.
    12150 now.

@StevieManWonder if you have finished abyss, yeah aegon is meh. I r3ed mine AFTER abyss ( im dumb) for prestige reasons. Sitting at all content done, twiddling my thumbs, hoping for a few dupes to raise my prestige.

Edit : Main and Alt.

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    9000-9999
    Etjama said:

Finally hit 10k after my Abyss run and first R3!

Those aren't actually my top prestige champs though. This is what it really looks like:

A 600ish increase over the past 4ish months.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,812 Guardian
    edited April 2021
    10000-10999

DNA3000 said:

Slacker.
    Fixed for ya @DNA3000

Haven't even gone up 40pts since December. Yikes. So hard to make any meaningful gains once you hit the mid 13s
    surprised you dont have a surfer or sunspot.
    20+ r3s im guessing at this point?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    13000-13884

DNA3000 said:

Slacker.
    Fixed for ya @DNA3000

Haven't even gone up 40pts since December. Yikes. So hard to make any meaningful gains once you hit the mid 13s
    surprised you dont have a surfer or sunspot.
    20+ r3s im guessing at this point?
    I do have surfer. He's only sig 90 currently though. Sunspot is unduped. Have 20 R3s exactly currently
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    13000-13884

Sentinel is the last R3
  • 10000-10999

Sentinel is the last R3

impressive. That is some good pulls there.
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    10000-10999

Currently 13870. I could go max prestige but im not ranking thor rags for 15 prestige points

How many r3s u got?
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    13000-13884

How many r3s u got?

18 atm 22 possible
  • 10000-10999

How many r3s u got?

18 atm 22 possible

looks like great investment into prestige
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    8000-8999

Sentinel is the last R3