**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quick question

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
Why is this even among the possible drops for the Legendary difficulty? Is this a mistake?

Comments

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Like, 7.5% of a T1?
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    It's 75% of a T1A, but still, for legendary difficulty it should be T2A shards.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Why is this even among the possible drops for the Legendary difficulty? Is this a mistake?

Because there's a "T1A Shortage" /s
    Luke9523 said:

No my friend, unless my eyes are really that bad.. I think you've added a zero at the end that doesn't exist. 🙂

Luke9523 said:

No my friend, unless my eyes are really that bad.. I think you've added a zero at the end that doesn't exist. 🙂
    No, I'm pretty sure that 2,100 shards, out of 2,800 is 75%. Unless my math is failing me.

Because there's a "T1A Shortage" /s
    Sweet, I only need 20 more of those and I'll form a full t1!
    Luke9523 said:

Luke9523 said:

No, I'm pretty sure that 2,100 shards, out of 2,800 is 75%. Unless my math is failing me.
    Oh.. good call. Tbh, it's been years since I've earned only a portion of a T1 from anything. I actually forgot that it doesn't require 36,000 like it's counter part. Apologies for the mistake. I stand corrected. Why not just make it a full one though?

Luke9523 said:

Luke9523 said:

Oh.. good call. Tbh, it's been years since I've earned only a portion of a T1 from anything. I actually forgot that it doesn't require 36,000 like it's counter part. Apologies for the mistake. I stand corrected. Why not just make it a full one though?
    Yea, it doesn't take many shards to form a T1A. It's T2A that is ridiculous.
    I do agree, they may aswell just give a whole T1A in the legendary quest.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Ironically I actually have maximum T2As and about two T1As, but yeah

on this difficulty it should really just be giving a whole T1A, and leave the 75% to Epic or something