**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Odin Early Access Bundles

Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Just wondering if anybody knows when the people that paid for the early access bundles will get their replacement crystals for the new champs? Is it the same day the new crystals come out or will there be a delay?

Thanks

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,991 ★★★★★
    I would assume they will be sent out at the time that the next early access bundles are released.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

We won't be able to send these out until we've gotten everybody updated to v30.2, which means that it won't be out until at least tomorrow or early next week. Delivering the message with these crystals to somebody that has not updated yet could result in their game crashing.

Miike has spoken
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 248 ★★

Hey everybody,

We won't be able to send these out until we've gotten everybody updated to v30.2, which means that it won't be out until at least tomorrow or early next week. Delivering the message with these crystals to somebody that has not updated yet could result in their game crashing.

Thanks for letting us know! You're the best!
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    McFin said:

What if we purchase 1 of the new bundles now? Will we still get our replacement bundles ?

of course
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike will the compensation include people who only bought the one through the summoners sigil? I would hope so since it was the same crystal
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Hey everybody,

Ok thx.
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102

Hey everybody,

They should’ve updated it especially if they are playing the event quest.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Plato92 said:

Hey everybody,

How? As the update came out yesterday
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Wiredawg1 said:

Plato92 said:

Hey everybody,

How? As the update came out yesterday
    Update went out Monday. The only recent release was the patch to help with login issues
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    So Falcon and Winter soldiers went out. Why not Odins?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Kabam is being generous with this compensation.
  • thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
    Still waiting on this.. was hoping it would have come out by now.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,991 ★★★★★

Still waiting on this.. was hoping it would have come out by now.

It’s the weekend. It ain’t happening until Monday, Kabam employees are allowed days off too.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★

So Falcon and Winter soldiers went out. Why not Odins?

What could cause a crash is a new Champion, in this case, Jabari Panther. Both of those Champions have been in-game for a long time.
    OK, I guess I just don't know what the comp entails. If they purchased the bundle to get the rewards you would think they would all be upgraded or are they going to be the Jubari/ Odin crystals instead of the Odin/Mangog?
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    We haven’t received compensation yet, although it is Monday in Japan.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    As much as it may inconvenience you, you have to remember to keep things on Canada time
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    ericolor said:

If Kabam operated out of Japan that would be more but still not particularly relevant
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    where are theses crystal... still waiting...
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    i say we wont get anything until Wednesday, it sucks but two more days wont hurt.
  • McFinMcFin Posts: 45
    Will we be getting Odin compensation and Falcon compensation at the same time?
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Yeah this is something we could really do with an update on.
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    i want my crystals now. tired to always wait everyting in this game...
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    McFin said:

Will we be getting Odin compensation and Falcon compensation at the same time?

The Falcon compensation has already been sent out. I got mine last week. Still waiting on Odin though
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    ericolor said:

I think it would be Tuesday now.

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    odin comp has arrived, i got my 10 crystals