**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dragon Man | Symbiote Supreme | Magik

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
First of all, you guys should know that I have 4t5b expiring right now. Also all content completed (not explored) except for Variant 1 and Abyss. I have only explored Act 5 and 7.1. Not planning on doing Abyss

Should I r2 Dragon Man (because dragon man's great, and i need to use up t5b) or r5 Sym Supreme (idk abt this) or r5 Magik (I may use her in wars, etc.)
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Sym if you're planning for Abyss, DM if not imo

Yeah, I have 0 plans to Abyss in the near future. Gonna edit my post above. Thanks!
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Dragon Man Easily
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Magik.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Magik, best power control in game.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Magik and Dragon Man, though it’s tough to chose between. Might just say Dragon Man because as a 6* he’ll last you longer, plus adrenaline is nice
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    If you do P3 or higher war, Magik is a good investment. Otherwise, DM. If you dont plan on abyss.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've never used DM so I can't speak to that. I love Magik and I have mine at R5. I use her but I don't need her. Sym Supreme is so good for the fights in which you need him. I'd go Sym Supreme over Magik
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    Magik has better utility and is not matchup dependent so I'll go for magik
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Magik isn’t available as a 6* and if you want to tackle Variant 1, she’s excellent for it. Doesn’t hurt to have a ranked up magik.

Like others have said, Sym Supreme if you want to do the Abyss

Dragon Man if you enjoy using him and want to use up more resources.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Magik, hands down.