**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing Persistant Charges? Help find the Cause of the Bug!

Comments

• LittleduckykinsLittleduckykins Posts: 16
    Username: Coach LDK
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: 4/9 at 11:55 a.m. PST
    Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus): 6* Unawakened Corvus, rank 2
    Opponent Champion: Stark Spiderman
    Game Mode: EQ Uncollected
    Quest Node: 3.2 path at 3 o'clock, Stark Spiderman node

Did it happen multiple times during one session? N/A
    Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges?: No - Apocalypse had his 4 charges from the first fight and his synergy with Cable.
    Did this happen after updating to v30.0? (This problem has occurred in the past but in this particular instance): Yes and No. Yesterday (pre update) Corvus received his evade charge during the fight, but it went away after the fight and wasn't there for the next node (Alliance War). Today, post update, he didn't receive the charge at all.
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly?: No, a restart did not restore his Persistent Charge.
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    Darth Stewie
    Just a few minutes ago and yesterday about the same time
    5star NF and 5star CMM
    Idk all of them
    ?
    Idk all of them
    Multiple times
    Yes NF and CMM
    Yes
    No.

• Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    And here
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★

Greetings Summoners,

Some of you have recently reported that you've had issues where your Champions seem to be missing their Persistent Charges. This is a strange bug that seems to affect each user differently. Most Summoners were completely unaffected, but some had lost charges on all of their Champions.

We're looking to get to the bottom of this and could use your help. If you encountered these issues, can you please provide us with the following information:

• Username
    • Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue
    • Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus)
    • Opponent Champion
    • Game Mode
    • Quest Node (if applicable)
    And some further questions, if you have this information as well:
    • Did it happen multiple times during one session? (A session means that you did not exit/restart the game)
    • Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges?
    • Did this happen after updating to v30.0? (This problem has occurred in the past but in this particular instance)
    • Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly?
    • Any Screenshots or Videos you'd like to share.
    Thank you all in advance for your help.
    Herm
    I haven't bothered to remember when but it's happened every now and then for a few months at this point I guess. It's probably been a couple of weeks since it last happened though.
    When it occurs, all my champs lose the icon.
    The bug starts with the beginning of the quest and persists until I exit the game on most occasions.
    I've had it happen in every game mode I've played once it starts. But I can't document it happening in war and arena cuz when it happens I'm generally not in either and I rarely do arena.
    Nodes are not an apparent factor.
    It was persistent throughout the session and even if I exited and reopened the game it was usually still there.
    Every single champ that had persistent charges was missing them whenever it occurred.
    I think it started with v30.0 but there's a chance it may have started before then.
    Persistent charges did not return when closing and reopening the game on a consistent basis but they did return consistently after a few hours of waiting.
    I have not bothered to take screenshots or videos of them missing but I do have an instance where apocalypse had 98 persistent charges in my camera roll.

Just as a side note, whenever they did go missing, they still functioned properly. I just wasn't able to see them displayed. The only instance in which they did not function properly was when my Apocalypse started the first fight of a tier 8 or 9 run with 6 passive prowess (I did not have any prowess giving synergies). In said instance, after he made sunspot a horseman for the next fight and sunspot died which resulted in me finishing said fight with Apocalypse, he displayed 98 persistent charges instead of 1, and upon entering the fight he had 4 instead of 1. It didn't make any sense but admittedly it was a fun bug at the time.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    username: ericolor
    iphonex
    2021/4/9

• Turt_9Turt_9 Posts: 5
    Are kabam going to pause the side quest until this problem is fixed?
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    So before this update if I closed the game and opened it back up that would resolve it for the time being. But for the last 2 days since the latest update (30.2.1) I can not get any of my champs to get their persistent charges back, closing the game out and reopening it simply doesn't do it. Clearly this update has just made the issue worse.
  • DennisDaMenaceDennisDaMenace Posts: 11
    I was going to do abyss, but know because of persistent charge issue i can't and items are going to expire.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

I was going to do abyss, but know because of persistent charge issue i can't and items are going to expire.

Well only a few champs are actually effected by the bug. All are missing the charges but only a few have their abilities removed because of the bug. Try restarting your game a few times and they usually come back. Just check champs before each restart.

Champs that I know of that lose their abilities-
    Mephisto- Both attacker and Defender.
    Nick Fury- Both attacker and Defender.
    Aegon- I believe he doesn't keep his combo between fights but can't remember.
    Sentry- Both attacker and defender.

Not sure if anyone else does. Most others still have all the benefits of the charges like Apoc and CG.
  • TheGhost203TheGhost203 Posts: 17

Username SikRob
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue 5pm EST apr10th
    Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus) 6* nick fury duped.
    Opponent Champion Dr doom
    Game Mode duel prior to fighting in war
    Quest Node (if applicable) na
    And some further questions, if you have this information as well: happening multiple times without changing after restart of app, tried formally quiting out of the app and restarting still doesn't show up. Visually as well the little blue icon is gone from all champs.
    Did it happen multiple times during one session? (A session means that you did not exit/restart the game) it's persistently gone for all champs
    Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges? All champs are missing
    Did this happen after updating to v30.0? (This problem has occurred in the past but in this particular instance) yes
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly? No
    Any Screenshots or Videos you'd like to share.

• Mentok1982Mentok1982 Posts: 1
    edited April 2021
    Username: Mentok1982
    Approximate Date/Time: April 11, after 10am East. Still ongoing after game closed and restarted.
    Champion Involved: All champs with a charge
    Opponent Champion: All
    Game Mode: All
    Quest Node: All
    Did it happen multiple times during one session?: Yes and it continued after I closed & restarted the game.
    Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges?: Yes, all are missing their charges.
    Did this happen after updating to v30.0?: My game was past 30.0 and up to date when this bug happened.
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally?: Not yet. 1 game restart so far.
    Or did a later session function properly?: Not yet.
    Any Screenshots or Videos you'd like to share.: Video https://youtu.be/2snjxvYWHBw

This started today after 10am East when I entered the Uncollected Event quest map 2.2 Incoming Mixup with Aegon & Captain Marvel Movie on my team. I fought a few enemies and noticed Aegon's persistent combo was gone. Then noticed all my champs that should have charges are missing their blue charge icon. Bug is still happening. Going to try a phone restart.

The bug is gone! Closed the game, restarted my phone (Galaxy S21 56 256GB I got 2 days ago), started the game and all the persistent charges are back!

• username-prabu~43
    date encountered-12/4/21
    device using-ipad 4
    champions encountering the problem- corvus, 4star unawakened, human torch-3star maxed sig, aegon-5 star sig 40
    gamemode- realm of legends
    opponent-wolverine
    yes all champions in my roster were missing persistent charges
    yes the issue has not been solved even after the update
    no rebooting the game did not solve the issue
    i am getting really infuriated by this bug now it has been here since december and i am unable to progress in the game at all. As all of the above summoners have mentioned we deserve compensation
    it is very bad being unable to use these champions who are not as powerful without their persistent charge
    please solve this bug asap and give all the above posted summoners suitable compensation
    it really needs to solved
    thanks in advance
  • shuguanyushuguanyu Posts: 15
    edited April 2021
    Username: ShuGuanYu
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: 04/12/2021 1500 PST
    Champion Involved: Apocalypse - 5 star rank 5 duplicated sig level 27, Professor X - 5 star rank 5 duplicated sig level 140
    Opponent Champion: all
    Game Mode: Event quest - Master 3.1
    Quest Node (if applicable): all
    Did it happen multiple times during one session? (A session means that you did not exit/restart the game) yes
    Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges? Yes
    Did this happen after updating to v30.0? (This problem has occurred in the past but in this particular instance) Yes
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly? undetermined as of now -- update: both charges returned after closing the app and relaunching.
    Any Screenshots or Videos you'd like to share.
  • Un2811. And there back with no help in sight can't use fury quake in aw because fury kills himself last time 4.12.2021 all champs. Why does kabam not care literally can lose wars on this nonsense even better I'm not sure they know this but when I have this issue the computer loaded characters do as well so bye bye 2 life fury
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,282 ★★★★
    On ipad.
    updated to latest version the beginning of April.
    persistent charges worked fine.
    This morning on April 12 was in EQ 3.2, halfway through a path with Corvus Glaive. Half an hour ago (still April 12) I opened Contest of Champions, and got the message that an update is required. I updated. Opened the game again, and tried to continue with my event quest 3.2 path. Corvus did not show any persistent charge in either the pre fight screen or within the fight.

I beat the quest, and hit replay. Corvus still does not show any persistent charges.
  • Username: BurciffoN
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: 20211304 09:00 AM (GMT+3)
    Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus): 5 Star Awakened Nick Fury Sig 60, 5 Star Awakened Human Torch Sig 41 and 6 Star Awakened Corvus Glaive Sig 20
    Opponent Champion: 6 Star Awakened Void
    Game Mode: Monthly Event Quest (Uncollected) Chapter 2 Quest 2 Far Left Lane
    Quest Node (if applicable): First node of the line

Did it happen multiple times during one session? (A session means that you did not exit/restart the game): Yes
    Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges?: Yes. Nick Fury, Human Torch and Corvus Glaive
    Did this happen after updating to v30.0? (This problem has occurred in the past but in this particular instance) Yes.
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly? Restarting the game solved the issue.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Still an issue. No charges for Glaive today. And fighting a fury that didn't have his lmd and went right to furious or whatever with the red blood life decrease thing. And that was on your side. This was in the uncollected monthly. And after a tech fight already.

Getting tired of this incompetence. 6+ years in this game and it's the same old BS. If this was favoring us, you would've had it fixed in days and would have chastised the player base for taking advantage of it and tried to get back as much of the rewards gained by it as possible. But because it affects us negatively, you just take your sweet old time and don't really give a ****. You rarely post updates, possible fixes and so forth. You're a hypocritical joke.
  • I was going to do abyss, but know because of persistent charge issue i can't and items are going to expire.

Well only a few champs are actually effected by the bug. All are missing the charges but only a few have their abilities removed because of the bug. Try restarting your game a few times and they usually come back. Just check champs before each restart.

Not sure if anyone else does. Most others still have all the benefits of the charges like Apoc and CG.
    g99. She loses all her abilities. cant power drain, no armor, no combo carryover.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

g99. She loses all her abilities. cant power drain, no armor, no combo carryover.
    Glaive doesn't gain his charges either from beating mutants, tech, avengers and auto evade. So becomes pretty meh in longer fights and having to wait out his immunity recharge which just gives you more time to make a mistake and take damage or deal with nodes that automatically inflict DOT and such.
  • Vonblackhawk360Vonblackhawk360 Posts: 79

Vonblackhawk
    7:20pm GMT 13 April
    Nick fury, 5* awakened
    Cap America
    Side event
    Happened before, keeps happening now
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Username: Ace~2319
    Date/Time: 5:00 CDT
    Champion: 4* awakened NF

This has happened for over a month with multiple champs, NF, torch, Corvus, and any other champ with the charges. It’s getting pretty annoying. It has happened multiple times in a session. Restarting the game didn’t work but they did come back at a later time.
  • javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    Issue still not fixed
    Username: javedahmed56
    Rarity: 5* Nick Fury
    Event: Cavalier Monthly Event Quest
    Last Played: 04/14/2021 1:10 PM IST Time
    Mobile: Poco F1
  • RockDocRockDoc Posts: 13
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos is there any update on this issue yet? Not being able to use fury for more than 20% of his health is super frustrating! I need him for bleed vulnerability paths and I can't use him as intended due to this bug! He goes straight into the real fury phase.
  • Greetings Summoners,

Some of you have recently reported that you've had issues where your Champions seem to be missing their Persistant Charges. This is a strange bug that seems to affect each user differently. Most Summoners were completely unaffected, but some had lost charges on all of their Champions.

We're looking to get to the bottom of this and could use your help. If you encountered these issues, can you please provide us with the following information:

• Username
    • Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue
    • Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus)
    • Opponent Champion
    • Game Mode
    • Quest Node (if applicable)
    • Did it happen multiple times during one session? (A session means that you did not exit/restart the game)
    • Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges?
    • Did this happen after updating to v30.0? (This problem has occurred in the past but in this particular instance)
    • Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly?
    • Any Screenshots or Videos you'd like to share.
    IGN: 10thMtn~1
    Nick Fury
    Happened multiple dates. Doing 5.2.2 he didn't have his Decoy Life. As well as today (15Apr2021) doing monthly EQ Fury doesn't get decoy life. It goes straight to his 2nd life.
  • GugGug Posts: 1
    edited April 2021
    Username:gugles
    Both my Aegeon and Nick Fury aren't working right. No persistent charges for Aegeon and Fury starts the fight on his second life.
    These are two of my best and this sucks. It happens in quests and arena fights as well as AQ. It has been happening for weeks.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Just had it happen to Nick Fury against Sentry, Master difficulty, 220AM local time, Chapter 2 quest 1, main event.

Just entered the fight, and all of the sudden, his health was dropping, and I never used him in any fight before this.
  • Naus79_Naus79_ Posts: 86
    Username: Naus__
    Happened with nick fury, both as an attacker (aw) and a defender (monthly quest).
    May be a coincidence, but it has been always in the first session of the day (gmt +1).

Good luck finding the bug!
  • komodo10komodo10 Posts: 1
    edited April 2021
    username: komodo10
    This has been going on for months.
    I have encountered it with all champions with persistent charges against all kinds of champions.
    Usually it happens when I play arena and then if I try to go to a quest afterwards the persistent charges are still not there. If I don't do arena it's usually fine.
    Restarting the game seems to fix it.
  • OwrnsOwrns Posts: 31
    Kabam is there any news when we gonna get Nick fury fixed. Put alot of resources into him to not be able to use as he isn't working properly. If u can't fix perhaps u should refund resources to players.
  • DrainbamagedDrainbamaged Posts: 28
    Drainbamaged
    Several months, but now almost always.
    Anyone that has persistent charges
    Opponent: any
    Game mode: any
    Quest node: any
    It doesn't matter if I restart or not.
    All champs with persistent charges are missing them, fury is the impacted the most.
    This and other bugs have become particularly prominent since the latest update (1135841)
    Restarting used to generally help, but no longer, a later session has never suddenly made persistent charges appear.

I don't have screenshots of any new info. My problem is the same as everyone else in the post. It's costing revives, time, energy and more, I had to leave my alliance for a less serious one as a result of this and other bugs, and I cannot complete quests with the champs I necessarily want/need to use (eg Fury).