**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Specials parried & apparently the AI attacks whenever it feels like in the most Recent AW

We have had several members report their special attacks parried in this last aw. Also, many times the AI launched attacks mid combo as if they were never getting hit. Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• nonamesnonames Posts: 310
    I forgot to mention, the AI did not dex or parry. It was in the middle of getting hit and suddenly it just starts attacking as if it was never struck (void).
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    It's happened to me. I think this is the input lag bug we have been experiencing but it's grown worse after this update.
    I believe what happens is that during your combo, there can be a small lag between you hitting the champ and the game recognizing that you did. The game reads this lag time as you ending your combo and the defender starts attacking you.
  • nonamesnonames Posts: 310
    Chikel said:

It's happened to me. I think this is the input lag bug we have been experiencing but it's grown worse after this update.
    I believe what happens is that during your combo, there can be a small lag between you hitting the champ and the game recognizing that you did. The game reads this lag time as you ending your combo and the defender starts attacking you.

That could be the reason; however, when we lose a war by 20 points, it's a very bad reason.