**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected & Cav is not the same

Yet Cav players are being treated as uncollected.
I really hope you make sure Cav players get better offers than uncollected this 4th July and that includes help getting T5CC because that’s what Cav players need to progress !!

Why does Cav players get the same prices as uncollected in the glory store ? Lazy

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Cause 6.2 isn’t hard to beat? Lol
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    Cav already always receive a higher, unique offer than Uncollected every July 4th and Black Friday
  • Options
    aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    xNig said:

It is when you can't pull a decent option for someone.(Mr Sinister)
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★

xNig said:

That's 6.2. cavalier is 6.1.
  • Options

Whatever @xNig

The point is Uncollected is even easier, come back when you’re pubes grow out.

Super mature of you. Why don't you get to Thronebreaker where the real men are.
  • Options

Whatever @xNig

Oh mine’s fully grown, game wise and life wise. A huge bush, as some would call it.

Have yours grown out yet? Guess not.. seeing that you’re complaining about Cav and UC.. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options

xNig said:

That’s when the roster depth isn’t there yet, no?
  • Options

Whatever @xNig

Thronebreaker is mainly luck ngl
    Should have just made it 3 R3s to quell this argument.
  • Options

Whatever @xNig

For the players that the TB title was designed for, it's not about luck. People make it about luck because it's only 1 R3. So all these people with underdeveloped rosters and the very bare minimum content done think it's about luck.

There's a guy in another thread complaining he can't be TB because he's only level 56 and doesn't have enough space for 4 T5B to take a champ to R3. That means they don't have act 5 done, probably didn't do act 4 100% and has one path through act 6. He has a 6* Doom to rank up. These aren't the people this title is made for. It's made for people who had R3 6*'s before the title was ever released.

People need to stop saying it's luck based.
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★

Depends on the journey you take to get there. I completed Abyss to get the T5CC. I had 3 reasonable champs for R3 across 3 classes. 50/50 might be considered luck, but I've also 100% all the variants and 7.1 to get into the position of having those champs... so yeah, just good luck I guess, no hard work at all.

• Options
    CaptBirdseyeCaptBirdseye Posts: 102
    xNig said:

Whatever @xNig

Oh mine’s fully grown, game wise and life wise. A huge bush, as some would call it.

Have yours grown out yet? Guess not.. seeing that you’re complaining about Cav and UC.. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Mines full on barbed wire unlike you’re fluff.

• Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

xNig said:

Whatever @xNig

what tf has this thread come to.
  • Options

xNig said:

Whatever @xNig

WTF does that even mean....
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    edited April 2021

xNig said:

Whatever @xNig

WTF does that even mean....
    Pretty sure it means he has a weird fetish.
  • Options
    HudsonmanHudsonman Posts: 52
    I can definitley understand cavaliers frustration during cyber weekend. I was TB at the time but if I would have had bad luck on my act 6 and abyss T5 crystals I might not have been. But at this point the game is giving you 30% a month of T5. Plus 20% from the glory store. You have had time to 100% abyss or act 6. Act 7 and recent variants gave out good chunks of T5. If you were already cav on cyber weekend the only reason to not be TB by 7/4 is that you haven’t put in the effort to get the rewards or the content is too difficult for your skills or roster at the moment. In either case- that’s exactly the point of the TB title.
  • Options
    N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    Agreed uncollected and cav is not the same.

Disagree that cav's should have a roster full of r3 6*'s.

The amount of work people put into become thronebreaker was no simple featm

The difference between cavalier and thronebreaker Is much greater
    than the difference between uncollected & cavalier.

But I agree the cyber Monday deals where very underwhelming for cavalier players. They should make it better.
    But the difference between the two should be just as immense.

If they raise the value in the offers for Cavaliers they should balance it out by raising the value in offers for thronebreakers