**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daily Thronebreaker rewards vs month side quest.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
Daily rewards are far better. Seems odd to me. Is it bad luck for me op and I missing something, or is it really not good,

Only 3 runs so far.

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Depends on the reward. Legendary difficulty is not explicitly for TB players, so it wouldn't make sense for it to have crazy better rewards than the average daily crystal. The rewards are most definitely better than Cav or uncollected daily crystals, but for the time a TB player has to invest in exploration (for me, its about 4-5 minutes for the full run through without rushing), the rewards are interesting and reasonable. Nothing flashy, but not every month can be.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Depends on the reward. Legendary difficulty is not explicitly for TB players, so it wouldn't make sense for it to have crazy better rewards than the average daily crystal. The rewards are most definitely better than Cav or uncollected daily crystals, but for the time a TB player has to invest in exploration (for me, its about 4-5 minutes for the full run through without rushing), the rewards are interesting and reasonable. Nothing flashy, but not every month can be.

With my RNG I’d rather have Daily Crystals
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    The reward for doing the side quest is underwhelming.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    It is not too bad, there is guranteed value in 10% of a t5cc, and a featured 5*, with chances at 6 and 5* shards everyday. Its like rifts in a sense
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    The side quest is already better than my daily TBs. Especially since all I get from those are 18k T4B or T4CC