**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stark Spidey or Blade 5*

Jets44Jets44 Posts: 72
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
I have about 22k 5* shards I might be able to get to 30k by the time Spidey comes out in the 5* crystal, I already have a 5* Spark so should I go for the dupe or go for Blade?

Stark Spidey or Blade 5* 148 votes

Stark Spidey
63%
Draco2199MattyloNevvBRyanbeatyouWhododo872danielmathBatty_NumppoLocoMotivesScnarfDeeparviCYNDRDBODYRandomlyGeneratedDrakon56Noob_2yrsRenegade_DoggyAjavedMRod77ChaosToastHeartlessRaganator 94 votes
Blade
36%
MasterSmokeRagamugginGunnerRehctansBewVavasourCarmel1DrOctavius2_2PalanthraxKobaltHarcourtmazeTillerTheKillerViper1987Mwhitaker23RaaJank39Danicb94OutsiderguaRiyaanSuperman69Username819273943Speedbump 54 votes

Comments

• SakkbanSakkban Posts: 96
    Start Spidey does not need the dupe to be amazing, but Blade does. If you pull Blade will you be able to awaken him? If not, then better try Stark Spidey.
  • Jets44Jets44 Posts: 72
    I do not have a skill awakening gem but I am halfway done 5.3 for the 5* awakening gem
  • when Blade comes??
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    when Blade comes??

Tomorrow
  • I have the same dilemma, but I'm only at about 20k shards. I'm working my way through 5.3, too.
    Let us know what you do and what you pull.
    I have the same dilemma, but I'm only at about 20k shards. I'm working my way through 5.3, too.
    Let us know what you do and what you pull.

Will do man!
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    I have about 60k 5* shards anf a skill awakening gem from 5.3.. needless to say i will only go for blade 1x or 2x, spark is still the better champ
    edited October 2017
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    I have about 60k 5* shards anf a skill awakening gem from 5.3.. needless to say i will only go for blade 1x or 2x, spark is still the better champ

I guess an awakened Spark would be better than an unawakened Blade in my situation...
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Skinner53 wrote: »
    Grimmbear wrote: »

I guess an awakened Spark would be better than an unawakened Blade in my situation...

Spark is still unsane unduped, Blade isnt. Thats the difference, so id go for Spark in ur situation
  • MyToastMachineMyToastMachine Posts: 31
    edited October 2017
    Blade
    You can get both, just put your faith in the heart of cards, i mean crystals
    I just got a 4* stark spidey from my 8th premium today... I really wanted him.

But to be honest, if i were in your situation i would go for blade
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    Blade
    Going for Blade just because I have a Skill Sig stone. Otherwise, Stark all day long.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Blade
    You can get both, just put your faith in the heart of cards, i mean crystals
    I just got a 4* stark spidey from my 8th premium today... I really wanted him.

But to be honest, if i were in your situation i would go for blade

Lol, love the reference.
  • JakobitzJakobitz Posts: 41
    This is my dilemma too. I have a r3 undupped Stark Spidey, and I've been saving up to try and dupe him, and then take him to r4. HOWEVER, I also have a skill awakening gem, so I could go for Blade, awaken him, and r4 him. I already have SL at 4/55, so Stark Spidey would be a 2nd Tec at that level, and yet he is amazing, so... I'm stumped.
    Thank you all for your advice so far! Would appreciate any more thoughts you guys have
    Jakobitz wrote: »
    This is my dilemma too. I have a r3 undupped Stark Spidey, and I've been saving up to try and dupe him, and then take him to r4. HOWEVER, I also have a skill awakening gem, so I could go for Blade, awaken him, and r4 him. I already have SL at 4/55, so Stark Spidey would be a 2nd Tec at that level, and yet he is amazing, so... I'm stumped.

At least you have a skill awakening gem which I do not possess
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Stark Spidey
    It's your last best time to go for a Stark Spidey dupe, once he goes into basic it will be a lot tougher. Blade will return to the featured crystals.

And if you have 30k when Spidey is in featured, you have two shots instead of one. Put it this way... imagine you go for Blade and don't get him. You got for Spidey, you don't get him either... wouldn't you wish for the second chance?
    RedRooster wrote: »
    It's your last best time to go for a Stark Spidey dupe, once he goes into basic it will be a lot tougher. Blade will return to the featured crystals.

And if you have 30k when Spidey is in featured, you have two shots instead of one. Put it this way... imagine you go for Blade and don't get him. You got for Spidey, you don't get him either... wouldn't you wish for the second chance?

Very solid advice thanks bro!
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Stark Spidey
    Stark Spidey. he had a better movie.
    All jokes aside, definitely Spark. Ridiculously good, and, like mentioned above, does not need dupe for premium quality. Blade needs that dupe.
    I have decided to go with the majority of the votes and try for the dupe Spidey thanks to everyone who voted and gave advice for this decision! I will post what I get from the crystal (or 2) on November 7th :smile:
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Stark Spidey
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Stark Spidey. he had a better movie.
    All jokes aside, definitely Spark. Ridiculously good, and, like mentioned above, does not need dupe for premium quality. Blade needs that dupe.

How dare you, the Blade movie was great and way ahead of the golden age of comic book movies.
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    I have 75k five star shards for stark spidey. I’ve never pulled a feature. I have a tech awakening gem and can make him my 3rd 4/55. I will very possible quit if I don’t pull him once.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Blade
    blade, but just cause wesley snipes is really awesome in the movies
  • Skinner53 wrote: »
    I have decided to go with the majority of the votes and try for the dupe Spidey thanks to everyone who voted and gave advice for this decision! I will post what I get from the crystal (or 2) on November 7th :smile:

Good choice. I'll be going for Spark as well. Good luck!
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Purveyor wrote: »
    I have 75k five star shards for stark spidey. I’ve never pulled a feature. I have a tech awakening gem and can make him my 3rd 4/55. I will very possible quit if I don’t pull him once.

Sadly, assuming a 15% drop rate, your odds are still only a little better than a coin flip.
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    If you go for blade there is a chance u will get sparky too because he is in crystals
  • BossyBuilderBossyBuilder Posts: 137
    edited October 2017
    you'll be able to catch Blade as a featured 5* crystal in February and Spark will be a basic 5* by that time.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Stark Spidey
    You should definitely go for the dupe! Stark Spidey gets really good!
    I forgot to post what I got on November 7th so if anyone’s wondering what I got, I got Stark Spidey! Spun it, almost landed on Medusa (which would have been nice too since I have a 5* cosmic awakening gem) but then it went over one more onto Stark spidey! I also formed the final tech t4cc I needed minutes after so I was able to take him up to r4 right aways! Needless to say November 7th was a good day :)