**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Since when does quake start to regen as first mini boss map4

Used wolverine got her up to 7 bleeds without getting hit, or parried and all of a sudden she started to heal then I was concussed without being hit once. And she killed me quickly. 5/50 wolverine level 60 player, awesome masteries. What’s the deal? Also dormamu quest 3 special 1 was invisible every other time he used it. Anyone else seeing weird glitches? Please add them.

Comments

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Myxkidz77 wrote: »
    Used wolverine got her up to 7 bleeds without getting hit, or parried and all of a sudden she started to heal then I was concussed without being hit once. And she killed me quickly. 5/50 wolverine level 60 player, awesome masteries. What’s the deal? Also dormamu quest 3 special 1 was invisible every other time he used it. Anyone else seeing weird glitches? Please add them.

Were all nodes deactivated? And do you have a screenshot of it?
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    That's crazy....somebody plays map 4?
  • Looks like a node was up, haven't done in a while.
  • Myxkidz77Myxkidz77 Posts: 78
    No I didn’t get the screen shot. And yes people still play map 4. And yes all nodes were down. Some of us still teach others how to play and run easy maps for them.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I didn't experience that any of the times I used my own r5 Wolvie on Quake during this round of AQ.

And if you mean Dorm's SP1 being invisible being the vertical column of fire on the last part of SP1, it has always done that, where sometimes it shows the effect, and sometime it doesn't.