**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to R3

edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Thoughts on your answer be great to

Who to R3 36 votes

Unduped 5 star hulk
33%
Noob_2yrsXillymanVartoxabc246810FrodoT_BagginsDhruvgbuttersD_Ace_71vinniegainzG0311Korporate_KurtForumGuy 12 votes
Duped winter soldier 5 star
11%
Whododo872RaganatorCropDusterSbt3 4 votes
Unduped guillotine 5 star
30%
MattyloDexman1349JakobitzSuperman69Zane22TeddersBenny_CucumbersThecurlerNanimal79DoctorJTempest 11 votes
Duped iron fist 5 star
13%
Primmer79BUZZdog3000SummonerB2Hellstorm_FantasticFizel 5 votes
Wait for better choices
11%
Mrbeast6000HeraldofNoneMitchygAnonymous346 4 votes

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Duped winter soldier 5 star
    If any of the above, I say WS. His sig is useful, and even without it, he has solid damage. All around good choice
  • I do like the power drain but often notice it often fails when i really need it hehe.
  • JakobitzJakobitz Posts: 41
    I voted Guillotine simply because I don't have her, however, I ranked my undupped Hulk up to r3 and he hits hard, stuns, and is poison immune, plus will become a beast once I dupe him. Hulk and Guillotine are both good utility champs to take to r3. There are so many better skill champs than WS, I wouldn't rank him personally.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Guilly was my first R5 champ. I use her health steal and regen reversal all the time, she hits hard and her bleed adds that much more damage. Between Deep Wounds and Mystic Dispersion, she can do crazy damage. She's usually the only champ I need to run the cosmic lines in AQ Map 5.

Hulk isn't a bad option either. He hits hard, is a bit of a tank and is poison immune which helps in AW (my 4* is unduped R4).

Never really used Winter Soldier. His power control is unreliable, but has good bleed with his specials. Hawkeye is better in both regards.

Iron Fist isn't horrible, but he doesn't have the power output that he once had since the 12.0 upgrade. As a 5*, I wouldn't consider him for anything above R2.
  • Thanks for that if my guillotine or hulk were duped I wouldn’t hesitate on either. Perhaps since i am in not a huge need for a rank up will see who I pull next crystal. Be a drag to rank one then dupe the other next crystal. I am considering hulk more cause i got 9 science cats sitting around as the class is lacking a lot of good options
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    As someone who has used all the above options, I picked Guilly. Bleed damage is unreal, coupled with deep wounds its crazy. Stacks souls like mad and makesnher crit lile crazy too. Plus the heal reversal is always handy.