**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Path 3 team?

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Hey guys, gonna hop into Abyss path 3 this weekend and would greatly appreciate some feedback on team selection. Especially if you have completed it recently. Thanks guys!

Team A: R3 HB for Havoks

Team B: 5 star s200 Warlock for Havoks

Team C: Bring no one for Havok/use Aegon/have an extra slot on team. Is this a viable plan?

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yeah Ægon works for havok, I did mags nick doom Ægon torch team and it went very well.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

Yeah Ægon works for havok, I did mags nick doom Ægon torch team and it went very well.

Cool, thanks! I'm thinking Ronan for first Red Skull encounter for the cheese experience, then maybe go a different way on the next path. For 5th slot (if I can have one) I was thinking good old Heimdall (comes in handy for extra burst damage on the way out against The Collector). Or even a second Mystic to pair with Doom? (I'm not the biggest Doom fan tbh, but maybe that's wasteful of a slot). I do have an R3 NF.. which fights did you like him for?
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Oh, another question.. Does Havok reduce Aegons critical damage or is it full damage?