**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Archangel rank up/awakening advice

LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just pulled a 5* archangel should I take him to R5 before I dupe him? I have 2 generic awakening gems should I use one on him? I can get him up to sig 17 (i know he's best at 112 and above) this is the rest of my 5* and 6* roster I am Cavalier preparing for 6.2.

Archangel rank up/awakening advice 28 votes

Awake and R4 Archangel until he is high enough sig
10%
JohnyBoyHusain_b128OneGirlArmy 3 votes
R5 Archangel without dupe
14%
RenaxqqRick_grimes808houndogακιMattylo22 4 votes
R5 Archangel with dupe
75%
LeNoirFaineantgannicus0830nameplasUnsilentKill_GreyEtjamaEdwxnSarvanga1_UvoginBonzodavidIcy000IronGladiator22OmedennSuss_WizzardParam1988HoitadoScrubhanBurrito2525RiptideScarcity27 21 votes
Wait until Archangel is duped naturally or wait for a mutant gem to do anything with him
0%
Just R4 and wait to dupe
0%
Any other rank up/awakening plz explain
0%
Any tips for 6.2 also appreciated
0%
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    R5 Archangel with dupe
    Awaken him and take him all the way up if you're able. I did the same thing when I finally pulled him a couple months ago and I haven't regretted it.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    R5 Archangel with dupe
    Don't put the gem into him yet though. Just get him to R5 and there's a chance you may naturally dupe him by the time you get him there. If not, then use the gem.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    R5 Archangel with dupe
    Just focus on getting him sigged up also
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    R5 Archangel with dupe
    Generic gems are becoming less valuable and class gems are becoming more common. I've been sitting on two generics for ages. AA is absolutely worth a generic. Rank and awaken him and don't look back.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    R5 Archangel with dupe
    I agree with @Etjama though. Don't use the gem until you can take him to R5. I was going to awaken mine but duped him before I had the cats to rank him.