**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Contest of Realms Legendary run randomised rewards are terrible

BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
The randomised rewards in the Contest of Realms Legendary run are rubbish

My most recent run consisted of the follow:

2,100 Alpha 1 shards
2,100 Alpha 2 shards
Class base 5* gem (two were on offer for reward)
T4BC shards

I have done the run 3 times and have yet to score any 6* shares or even T5BC

I’m sorry but these ‘rewards’ are garbage for the lvl of difficulty.

This side event is massive fail.

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    They do a randomized reward side event at least one time per year, and have done so as long as I’ve played this game. Just gotta accept it, and since there’s still like 30 days left you may get lucky. I had 0 6* shards my first day. After day 3 I’m up to 900 and a decent amount of T2A. It’ll all be okay.
  • XanatosXanatos Posts: 20
    What an informative post! So glad you took the time to post it! There’s probably only like what? Maybe 100+ other posts complaining about the RNG based rewards for this SEQ already but THIS post THIS ONE will be the ONE that makes all the difference! I’m certain your persuasive writing skills will convince Kabam to stop the event immediately, fix the RNG aspect of it and give everyone compensation for the unfairness of randomized rewards that they’ve received so far! Go you! You’re awesome!

On a side note, the legendary difficulty of the side quest really isn’t even that hard in my opinion and my skill level is probably about average for a Cav player...

P.s.
    I agree it sucks if you get bad RNG but too many people keep making new posts to make the same complaint. Also, you only need 125 fights to get the max objective, you can skip past a decent amount of them and still get all of the good rewards. Suck it up Buttercup.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Ehhh. The rewards will accumulate over time and do it for the objectives. I'm just disappointed that the feature to rerun with same path rewards is gone.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

This is hot garbage

You think thats bad? A guy i know got all 5* sig stone crystals except for a drop of t4b.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    GarrettN said:

This is hot garbage

The Platinumpool trio
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    I got 6 star shards back to back for 3 days
    I can't complain
    I probably jinxed myself now...
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    I hated cavalier crystals as rewards from quests in December and February but now I want them back lol.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

it is what it is aint nobody telling you to run the whole 8 fights or the side quest at all if ypu wamt all the t5cc from objectives grind it out if not pick an choose an be done with it . its far from the worst side evemt an when you have a suitable team to get through without to much hassle its not to bad at all . grind it or dont but this is wjat it is . an its your CHOICE to do it or not .

As easy as it is it’s still up there for worst side event that I remember, the rng on rewards is really not good when the range in value is so big.
    Though worst side event still goes to moleman expeditions for the amount of paths.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    So my run yesterday was a bit better
    1x 300 6*
    1x 500 5*
    2x 2100 t2a
    1x 50k gold
    1x Sig crystal
    1x generic Sig

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

it is what it is aint nobody telling you to run the whole 8 fights or the side quest at all if ypu wamt all the t5cc from objectives grind it out if not pick an choose an be done with it . its far from the worst side evemt an when you have a suitable team to get through without to much hassle its not to bad at all . grind it or dont but this is wjat it is . an its your CHOICE to do it or not .

As easy as it is it’s still up there for worst side event that I remember, the rng on rewards is really not good when the range in value is so big.
    Though worst side event still goes to moleman expeditions for the amount of paths.
    Ehhh, Atleast we could choose the rewards and decide whether or not to take the path and they were pretty good from what I remember.

Worst side quest IMO is that Modok Island one. Atleast on release, it was horrible from what I remember, don't know if it was buffed later down the line.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★

Yes let’s judge an event after 3 runs 👏

Although I can fully appreciate your point, and I agree it’s too early to complain, the reality is that it’s completely possible to go through the whole event and only keep picking up these rubbish rewards (rubbish based on difficulty).
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    This side im actually hating rng as it technically has the least amount of shards if u have bad rng
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    Worst side quest ever...
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    GarrettN said:

This is hot garbage

My point all along
    Xanatos said:

What an informative post! So glad you took the time to post it! There’s probably only like what? Maybe 100+ other posts complaining about the RNG based rewards for this SEQ already but THIS post THIS ONE will be the ONE that makes all the difference! I’m certain your persuasive writing skills will convince Kabam to stop the event immediately, fix the RNG aspect of it and give everyone compensation for the unfairness of randomized rewards that they’ve received so far! Go you! You’re awesome!

On a side note, the legendary difficulty of the side quest really isn’t even that hard in my opinion and my skill level is probably about average for a Cav player...

P.s.
    I agree it sucks if you get bad RNG but too many people keep making new posts to make the same complaint. Also, you only need 125 fights to get the max objective, you can skip past a decent amount of them and still get all of the good rewards. Suck it up Buttercup.

And yet ppl like you have made this thread grow and grow...

I’m not worried about the 8 fights - they are a walk in the park - it’s just the terrible randomised rewards on offer for what is supposed to be the top shelf lvl of the side event that annoys me
    Elwind said:

Worst side quest ever...

It’s certainly in the top 3 of the worse side events IMO
    Xanatos said:

P.s.

I never said anything about ‘compensation’ I’m, like many others, expressing an opinion on how rubbish the rewards are for this side event.