**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Weird behavior with Jabari, Storm X and Apocalypse

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
I used Storm X as a cavalier to fight Jabari as she regularly gain prowess

First Jabari is able to nullify Storm X stuns without getting passive stun, when she is not stun immune.

Same thing with apocalypse stun and some debuff. Jabari nullify them even if Apocalypse do not allow that..

After charging Apocalypse with Cable and transforming Storm in cavalier, Apocalypse begin its next fight with 0 or sometime 1 charge instead of the 4 he should have with Cable synergie

Bugs ? Something i didn’t understand about Jabari, Strom x or Apocalypse/Cable ?

Comments

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Storm Xs passive stuns still apply.
    You can't parry her when she dashes due to mighty charge but reparry still applies storms passive.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Storm Xs passive stuns still apply.
    You can't parry her when she dashes due to mighty charge but reparry still applies storms passive.

Ok thanks but some time i can stun her but she nullify the stun, gain her huntress charge and counter attack me... the passive stun never coming 😞

I adapted and was still able to 100% finish the quest but it is strange
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Ok concerning Apocalypse and its charges, i just review the synergy and it works only for the very first fight not all fights...my bad