**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A Truly Vile Incursion Fight

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

So an ibom that has massive powergain, or one that throws sp3s only and no retreat.

Quake and Shulk come to mind. Otherwise, i cant think of anything that would work well.

Btw this exploded our run.

Comments

• Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Would awakened corvus work for no retreat? I am not familiar with ibom yet.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Quake and Shulk come to mind. Otherwise, i cant think of anything that would work well.

Archangel too.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Ghost should absolutely destroy him.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

this one was awful too. the energize made it so he gained specials super quickly, his special animations are so long that it took up half the encroaching stun timer and it was hard to get enough power to throw a special in the first place. after i died he was stun immune so that almost made life cycle impossible

Lifecycle on most of those bosses is cringe worthy. Especially Apoc lol
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Second should be ok with g99 or mysterio, spam sp1/sp2 for power control. Hyperion stun lock, if you have sps buff increasing ability accuracy.
    Also the first once with cornered is not that bad, only 100% increased power gain. Long fight, but doable
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Second should be ok with g99 or mysterio, spam sp1/sp2 for power control. Hyperion stun lock, if you have sps buff increasing ability accuracy.
    Also the first once with cornered is not that bad, only 100% increased power gain. Long fight, but doable

It isn't only 100% increased power gain. Ibom self inflicts poison so redoubled determination also makes it a nightmare. The power gain would be out of hand
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★

So an ibom that has massive powergain, or one that throws sp3s only and no retreat.

Btw this exploded our run.

Gladiator hulk