**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Iron Patriot’s Usefullness

DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So the Iron Man’s and Dormammu have evaded me for years. I finally pull an Iron Man “Varaint” and it’s Iron Patriot. (I’m aware it’s evil Osborn’s take on the Iron Man, still) Is he really that bad that I should just avoid it completely? Or does he have decent use at higher sig or rank? (I really have never played him before)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Is this a joke
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

So the Iron Man’s and Dormammu have evaded me for years. I finally pull an Iron Man “Varaint” and it’s Iron Patriot. (I’m aware it’s evil Osborn’s take on the Iron Man, still) Is he really that bad that I should just avoid it completely? Or does he have decent use at higher sig or rank? (I really have never played him before)

A wise man can only hope for a decent buff.

He is not good bro.
    Have patience eventually he will get a rework.
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    He's the only champ in the entire game that becomes worse with his awakened ability, run away from him, as from today he's dead to you
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    His memestige is equalled only by Groot, and he has the mightiest nickname in the game: "Iron Package".

A most excellent pull; a true milestone to any account!
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★

Hes a visual of what true pain is.

You must like him. You took him to level 5
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    His usefulness is that he's bad enough that he needs a full rework.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Is non-existent.
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    If you have Red Goblin and Odin, he's pretty decent... Without synergies, he's not